• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it a fake Propionate ?

hanale

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey you guys.I usde Textex250 for the first time,after using Sustanon250 in my previous cycles.Whenever i used the Sustanon before (took 250 a week) i always felt the impact.While this time using the Textex 250 for the first time,shooting 250 ml each week,i felt nothing & quit worrying it's a fake stuff...I'm a begginer so did'nt think i need a lot...Do you think it was a fake or i just didnt use it right? Can i mix the various kind of the Testosterones togetehr in one cycle (like Propionate & Enanthate)?undefined

250mg/wk isn't that much higher then TRT. Could be that on your first couple of cycles it was enough, but you'll find you need to increase the dose, and or stack with other substances to get the same effect. I'd bump up the dose to around 500mg/wk. Also you said it's prop. Are you injecting eod? Prop's half life is only 4 days, so to keep blood levels steady you need to inject every other day. Try 150mg eod for 525mg/wk.

Dude, you need to shoot prop EVERY OTHER DAY minimum, not once a week. Most of the time propionate is 100mg/ml, I shoot 2cc every other day (EOD) putting me at 700mg for the week, how are you using yours?

Mudge said:
Dude, you need to shoot prop EVERY OTHER DAY minimum, QUOTE]

Glad someone said it.

What the difference between doing 150mg EOD vs 100mg ED. I want to keep volume of injects down, but the I don't know how I'm going to like injects so ED injects may get old. Not to mention the dose is higher.

I liked 100mg ED and I like 200mg EOD.

With prop the less volume would mean less pain right? would 1cc of prop be less painful and quicker to recover from vs 1.5cc EOD?

Less pain yes, but with ED shots you'd either have to have twice as many sites, or end up irritating healing tissue now and then which doesn't feel that great.

I wouldn't say less volume means less pain (from an experience standpoint). The BA content remains the same percentage-wise regardless. I've never noticed a difference regarding pain whether it be 1cc or 3ccs. Although technically yeah, you would be injecting more BA.

I don't think ED shots are that big of a deal, but it's something that must be worked up to. Before my first cycle, I couldn't have ever imagined sticking myself as often as I do now (sometimes 10 times per week). Twice a week was a chore to begin with, but I'd say one becomes accustomed to it.

IML Gear Cream!
Whether it's 1cc or 1.75cc, the pain at the injection site seems to be about the same for me. For your first cycle TM, I think eod is your best bet. Even with eod, I still look forward to injections. Not so sure if it were ed.

I feel 2ccs of prop, I dont feel 1cc of good stuff.

Yeah I guess its a toss up. I know that I'll be ok with delts, quads, and glute injects. I really wanna do bi and tris too but they seem scary for me to inject into right now. From a healing stand point is 1cc vs 1.5cc a big difference? With six sites I shouldn't have to inject into each site more then one time assuming I am doing 1.5cc EOD

You are talking a bit dose difference, but as far as pain it wont be much different for me anyway. I am doing fine with 2cc but I feel it more without question.

I have to use 1.5" in the rear end again, 1" is not deep enough, I feel 3cc too much (I run fina also).

I'm just going to go with 1.5cc EOD. That is keeping the dose reasonable and injects less often.

Back