• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No longer look good without workout.

redicuscloverus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok once again, hope I picked the right forum.

Some of you might have seen my thread a while back in here about wanting to be a PT and being too slim.

Well, I decided to start trying to put on a bit of mass pretty much on the day that I posted that. Still no desire to get huge but i've been shifting heavier weights more regularly and eating a ridiculous amount of tuna and other meat. +always eating after workout.

I'm definately putting on weight! I've added about 3.7 KG +/- so far which i'm more than happy with.

There's no question that there is 'more' muscle where I want it to be...but i no longer look the way i'd like to look without having worked out in the last few hours! I used to be very vascular all the time and pretty defined all day long regardless of what i'm doing but now it seems I need a workout.

I'm sure i've put on a bit of bodyfat (which i'm going to have a hack at this weekend when I go raving :p) but because of the types of food i've been eating etc I didn't expect it to have that much effect.

Is this something that many other people have experienced?
Sorry if this has been covered in the past, i searched but probably not using the correct terms.

It is just you bodyfat that increased, you have nothing to worry about.

Thats what I figured...have to wonder how much of that 3 and a bit kilos is muscle then.

I have access to some new fangled equipment at work: you stand barefoot on this scale, input your age and height and it weighs you whilst passing an electric current through your feet.

It then outputs a figure for % bodyfat down to a decimal point.

I understand the theory behind this little gizmo, fat and muscle have different resistance etc....what about all the rest of the goodies inside your body... hmm

Although i'm not too sure on it's accuracy it will at least provide an objective measure. I was at 11.9% a few weeks ago.

I use a different approach. I bulk, get fat and all. Without measurig bodyfat. Then I cut and see the surprise. What about that? :)

Those scales are VERY innacurate. Get a 9 point caliper test.

dude by going raving on the weekend ure gonna lose more muscle then fat. been there done that, ppl take too many drugs at raves which deffinatley eat away at ure muscles

Drugs don't eat away at your muscles man.
Dancing non stop for 7 hours eats away at ur muscles.

allright i dunon if they eat away at your muscles, you pop a couple of pills, rack a couple of g's you wont eat for days, now that is deffinatley not good for your muscles

Whoah.
couple of g's ?
Fuck me. You hanging with some hardcores. No need for that!
Once i'm in the mood I can go all night regardless.
Of course, tiny bit of supplementation always helps get one in the right frame of mind.

He can just skip the drugs and bring along some protein to protect his muscles :)

IML Gear Cream!
I bring protein bars with me to clubs (no raves for me). I drink red bulls for the carbs and the little caffiene/taurine boost and the bars for protein, i actually look really good after getting out of a club.

Haha
I can't imagine munging down a steak on the dancefloor.

I'm well known for my rave weirdness though, I usually dissappear and come back with the healthiest things I can dig up at 24 hour stores. Usually milk and bannanas or gatorade and bannanas.

Could always bring protein powder in a little sealy bag I guess... but people would probably try and buy it off me.

Vieope: i'm sure it does work better that way but I don't reckon I could live with myself being a fat fucker.

perfecto said:
rack a couple of g's
I know I'm getting older and all, but I have NO idea what this means. Anyone??? :scratch:

HAHA! I have done a lot of shit, and im not old... But I still dont know wtf he is talking about.

Rack means a line I think, so he is snorting something... Maybe ketamine, but G's?

Thats all I can think of.

I'm an older guy too. Just assumed g's referred to grams of whatever "supplement" was being referred to. ;)

grams

Bring protein supplement to a rave?

Wait, how did we get to this...what was your original problem? You're scared of gaining too much fat, but you want to gain weight, right?

Back