• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leaner or Fatter?

greekblondechic

I'm special :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a weird question...

It looks as if, I have a line between my top two "abs" and you can slightly see the ribcage, however, the lower 2/3 of my stomach looks fatter. I thought at first it might be an optical illusion bc the top was leaner in comparison, but no, it actually got bigger (pants too tight again) Is it possible to get leaner and fatter at the same time? Could it just be bloating? WTF!

I would lean towards bloating. Drink plenty of water.

BTW - I found a new thing that has helped me with bloating and other issues such as IBS. Cold Pressed Aloe Vera gel. Yes, I drink it. I know it sounds gross and it isn't pleasant but it's helped me so far.

When I am bloated it appears that my upper abdominal region is smaller and I think its only because the lower region is so big :laugh:

I noticed that since I have stopped with the sodas, I have alot less bloat too.

Such is life as a woman... BLOATED!!! :mad: PMS ing Greeky?? Drink so much water you feel like your back teeth are floating!!

Def pmsing.. which I hope explains the bad foods and the extra weight.. but I think it started looking like this BEFORE I got PMS. I am just so confused! If my whole stomach looked like the top part, I'd be ok w/ myself. The top and the rest don't even really match.

Im a male and have noticed this as well....Its weird and definitely annoying? Im eating clean and it looks like ive gained a couple in the lower misdsection....When I wake up in the moring Im all good though....Nice and lean...but after the first meal or so I get bloated.....I hate it too......:confused:

I agree with the bloating, .............. but you may have also built some muscle (and it's easier to build the upper ab region than the lower) and that's why your looking leaner up top. It's progress!!!!!!!!! Chug some water to get rid of the bloatiness and embrace your new abs!! ;)

rjr5353 said:
Im a male and have noticed this as well....Its weird and definitely annoying? Im eating clean and it looks like ive gained a couple in the lower misdsection....When I wake up in the moring Im all good though....Nice and lean...but after the first meal or so I get bloated.....I hate it too......:confused:
Join the club, I look pregnant after I eat, then in the morning I'm all good again, until it's time for breakfast!!

ncgirl21 said:
(and it's easier to build the upper ab region than the lower) and that's why your looking leaner up top.
I totally disagree here. The rectus abdominus is all one muscle. It's just that fat is generally stored lower on the torso than higher. I am the same way as greekblondchic, in that my upper 4 abs are visible without flexing and very defined when flexing. Yet, I have a ring of fat around the lower part of my torso. All you can do is cut some fat and reduce bloating if that is part of the problem.

CowPimp said:
I totally disagree here. The rectus abdominus is all one muscle. It's just that fat is generally stored lower on the torso than higher.
:thumbs:

Everyone thinks that abs are different muscles. A crunch builds it all folks, not upper or lower ;)

IML Gear Cream!
JLB001 said:
I noticed that since I have stopped with the sodas, I have alot less bloat too.
I agree with Jodie!! I haven't had a diet soda since Before my surgery (June 5th) And I'm feeling great- hardly Any Bloating at all!! And I was always feeling bloated in the afternoons-real bad! (which was after drinking diet coke)

Back