• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prohormones/Heart Racing

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I tried to search for this but found nothing....

Any evidence that prohormone use (1-ad/4-ad to be specific) causes heart racing? I have read about the side-effects of prohormones but this was not one of them.:shrug:

think about it....your body randomly gets 5-10 lbs in a very short time from a cycle....what ya think thats gonna do to your heart? Its gotta deal with a big hunk of extra you.

Pepper

I started a Nordiol/4-AD cycle last week and for the first couple of days the Nordiol (Ergopharm caps @ 3 x 300mg per day) caused a noticeable effect on my heart rate. It was particularly apparent during my workout as I'd taken it 60 minutes prior, my resting pulse rate was 5-10 beats p/m faster. Now I take the Nordiol after workouts and my body seems to have adjusted. I'm also using a transdermal 4-AD (200mg x 2 per day) and I've not noticed any elevation of heart rate.

I noticed a heart rate increase from Nordiol, too.

I don't like taking androgens pre-workout, because I don't like the bloodpressure rise. I'm already about to blow a neck vein when I squat or do T-bar rows...I don't need to take the ticker any higher just to get 5 more pounds off the floor than my joints can handle.

Back