• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please Help With Diet!!!

booj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all!

I need some help with my diet, I need to know if I am on the right track..I am 22 male weighting in at 208, I have 15.5% Body fat, I am trying to get down to 12% or lower My diet includes the following???
Meal 1

4 egg white on 2 slices of whole wheat

Meal 2

Pure Protein Bar

Meal 3

Some sort of Meat(chicken, tuna, or beef) with a vegs

Meal 4

Lean Mass Matrix Shake

Meal 5

Meat with salad

Meal 6

Lean Mass Matrix Shake

I try to work out at least 2-3 times a week, and I take high intensity cardio kickboxing class 3 times a week. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME???

Thanks,

Booj

It needs a lot of work. Read the stickies to get a good base of information to start with. Protein bars suck. Most of them have sugar, which is likely to be stored as fat. If you weigh 208, then you need 2100-2500 calories or so to cut weight. Otherwise your metabolism will natrually slow down. Also, you seem to have very few carbs and very little fat in your diet. Both are important for health and metabolic rate.

Definatly read the stickies and understand everything fully.

What is the macro break down of all that? The servings of everything etc..

Whats up with the protein bar and matrix? The protein bar has to go and the carbs may not be the best at night so they say, unless you train at night then thats understandable. But the carbs should be taken in before and after a workout. Why not get rid of the matrix and bars and make your own shakes? Little bit of whey, flax seed oil, and ground outs and not only do you have a shake that is better for ya but its most likely alot cheaper.

Definatly need some fats in there and some more carbs. You are probably taking in about 150 carbs....maybe a lil to low for someone at 208lbs.

Back