PDA

View Full Version : Trenbolone conversions

Absolute
06-15-2004, 12:01 PM
I have decided to go the way of the tren next time around and purchasing enough is WAY out of the question. I figured i'd make my own so I have beeb doing some research. Couple of questions:
1. What is the differance between Finaplix-H and Component-TH, is one better?
2. Has anyone here done the crystal method, how did it work for you?
3. I decided the first go around to use a kit. Any preferences on the kits?
4. What kit produces the least amount of pain? Lower BA than others?
Thanks

Mudge
06-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Some people claim that Component TH has less filler, which could mean less filtering. The coffee filter gets rid of most of the crap, a single or double pass through a whatman should give you a nice golden colored juice before baking.

I've never used powdered fina, too expensive compared to pellet.

I've used www.Universalkits.com (http://www.Universalkits.com) twice, so far so good.

Absolute
06-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks Mudge, yeah i was actually just reading that it has less fillers. Sounds good to me! Not asking for a source, but I have never even come across someone with the powder. Amazing I was reading on another forum and someone said they just smashed them up and mixed them with there test?? This has to be wrong, he was complaining that he had no gains and threw the rest oh his box away!! Please tell me that is stupid.

Mudge
06-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Yes its stupid, it would jam up the needle quite readily and NOT be a comfortable injection at all.

If the guy really meant it, it was a stupid move. Kits are cheap.

Absolute
06-15-2004, 07:12 PM
From Anabolic Review: (not going to try it just thought you'd like to read it)
Two cycles ago, I was recommended a method to prep the Fina tablets for injection without the kits since I was too impatient to wait for it (If I remembered who he was, I'd give him credit). I found it to be flawed but I perfected it on my own and I have come to firmly believe that the kit is bull**** and my method is both more convenient, easier to get an accurate dosage, and just plain more fun! I've never had a problem with clogging, infection, or anything else that may be associated with glues, dyes and such.

For my method you will need the following items:

-Everclear alcohol (found at any liquor store)
-Sesame Seed oil (found at some gnc's, supermarkets, health food stores, or chinese restaurants)
-One toothpick
-One Straw
-Some adhesive tape
-A spoon
-A cart of Fina
-Access to an oven and microwave
-Two shotglasses
-A box of 22-23g syringes and needles (I recommend buying syringes and needles seperately as you will soon see)
-A medium sized pot

Step 1 - Begin by using the toothpick to poke the Fina tabs from the top out the bottom. Since they are equal to 20mg per tablet, you can prepare one shot with as much fina in it as you wish. For the sake of this thread, I will use 80mg (4 fina tabs).

Step 2 - Take your straw and seal off one end by folding it and taping it closed. Seal it well so you it won't allow fina to get stuck in the creavices. Throw the tabs in the open end of the straw and fold over the other end leaving about 2.5 inches to crush the pellets between each end. Make a nice powder. The more it's crushed, the easier Step 4 will be.

Step 3 - Open up a new syringe and pull out the plunger. Pour the crushed fina pellets into the syringe from the straw and place the plunger back on. Place a needle (if it isn't already on) on the syringe and pull enough Everclear alcohol to cover the powder and no more. Don't worry--If you put too much, it will hurt when you inject but it won't ruin the shot at all. If you are using 80mg, the alcohol should come up to the first line on the syringe.

Step 4 - Put the pot filled with water on the stove and heat till it's hot but not boiling. When the water is ready, hold the syringe with the fina/everclear solution by the capped needle and stir the entire syringe in the water so it will heat up and dissolve. The mix should turn from cloudy yellow to cloudy brown.

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

Step 6 - Pull another half cc or so of air just to leave space between the top and the fina. Take off the needle and place the syringe, plunger down, in the clean shotglass so it won't fall over. Put this in the microwave and nuke for about 30-60 seconds till it bubbles.

Step 7 - Now you have two choices. You can either wait for it too cool off before using a new needle and injecting or storing it and making more so you have them ready to use when it's time to inject. If you store them away, store them with a capped needle in a dark place and get rid of that extra space in the needle. When it's time to inject after storage, start from step 6 and right before you inject, flick the syringe a few times to disperse the fina around. This will make sure you inject it all and none is left in the needle or stuck to the rubber stopper on the plunger.

This is my 2nd cycle (12 weeks total EOD) using this method and I'm quite happy with how it works. Plus it makes me feel like Julia Childs! I know there will be flames but I really think the kit is overkill and people are just paranoid. Glues and dies are not to be worried over. Thank you. Comments and questions are welcome!

TrojanMan60563
06-15-2004, 07:23 PM
That guys sounds like total idiot. I think I would rather use a kit...since thats what its for. I assume the fina is filtered with a whatman for a reason.

Absolute
06-15-2004, 07:36 PM
I agree, I only posted to see what the guys here would say. He actually had alot of guys using his method. SOme were even using VODKA in the absence of the everclear. One guy even said he used isopropyl.

On another note, why do I keep reading that Finaplix-H was discontinued? I can still find it everywhere. I just read an article from 1997 saying
"If using Finaplix is something you plan to try, you had better hurry. Finaplix is no longer going to be produced in the US as of January 1997. Once the remaining stock is sold, it will no longer be available."

Mudge
06-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Everyclear in my ass? Wow no way, in fact hell no.

Mudge
06-15-2004, 08:50 PM
"If using Finaplix is something you plan to try, you had better hurry. Finaplix is no longer going to be produced in the US as of January 1997. Once the remaining stock is sold, it will no longer be available."
Finaject was discontinued around 1987, it was a rediject.

TrojanMan60563
06-15-2004, 09:06 PM
shooting everclear would be like shooting liquid fire into your ass.

Absolute
06-16-2004, 09:56 AM
Yeah i can't imagine shooting everclear...it burn enough going down your throat much less getting it in your ass. What if you hit a vain?

Mudge
06-16-2004, 11:09 AM
I am not sure of the boiling point of everclear but it might boil off when you sterilize it in the oven anyway, where BA does not boil till over 400ºF.

If you hit a vein unless you are inside of it, it doesn't matter. It may hurt and it may leave a mess, thats about it. However if you are in close proximity to that wounded vein when you actually begin the injection, some if it may get directly into the blood stream and cause some discomfort (fina cough etc). I have had fina cough 3 times now and the last bout was 10 friggin minutes of hell, I never had it before this cycle.

Absolute
06-16-2004, 11:48 AM
I hear you have less of a chance of getting the "fina cough" with the crystal method and using the component -th.

Mudge
06-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Component-TH is the only thing I've used.

Absolute
06-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Did or have you done the crystal method?

Mudge
06-16-2004, 02:27 PM
Never tried.

Absolute
06-16-2004, 08:06 PM
What size filter did you use, I read to get a Whatman .2 filter instead of the .45 that comes with the kit. I was reading that this will better ensure the filtration of bacteria.

Mudge
06-16-2004, 10:04 PM
There is bacteria smaller than that which can cripple you, so baking is the only sure fire way to get rid of them. I could even dig up the type of bacteria probably as sterilization has been talked about recently on another board.

I have used .45 and .2, I prefer to filter it twice through a Whatman after the coffee filter, even with the .2 it doesn't even get all the filler out.

Absolute
06-17-2004, 09:23 AM
Do you filter once through a .45 then through a .2? Also how long do you bake for? I have read to long and you can cause to much oxidation.

ZECH
06-17-2004, 09:48 AM
200 for about 45 min to an hour

Mudge
06-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Do you filter once through a .45 then through a .2? Also how long do you bake for? I have read to long and you can cause to much oxidation.
For me, 275ºF for 45 minutes.

I go through a coffee filter, and then two Whatmans. I dont really notice a difference between .45 and .2, other than .2 clogs up much easier. I still have to go through twice for golden juice.

Dont push too hard either, because I have blown one out and all the crap went right through the filter, the membrane inside somehow lost its seal. The coffee filter gets rid of the major gunk making the Whatman more successfull in doing its job without getting annihilated.

First time I did the conversion I didn't use the coffee filter, and regretted it.

Absolute
06-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Hey Mudge(or anyone), ever heard of this stuff? Wondering how you would incorporate it into the mix. How much and so on.
http://www.eagleresearch.biz/page.php?pageID=4&products_id=5&action=showProd&osCsid=e13e104933e9dcdb15890faa62a0a970

Mudge
06-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Its either Dazed's oil or a competitors counterpart, it is the mix, its oil/solvent ready to go.

One person got 200mg/ml prop to work, someone elses crashed.

Absolute
06-20-2004, 11:50 AM
DO you have any ideal how much to add though? Say I am going to make a 2g conversion. HOw much of this stuff would i use?

Absolute
06-22-2004, 06:05 PM
What is best for a first time fina user? I was going to make a 100mg/ml strength but if 75 is best for a begginer then i will try and make that concentration instead. It would just be easier then always trying to get 3/4 of a cc.

Just a guy
06-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Fellas... im bout to make some more fina and i got these little 100ML bottles of cotton seed oil at my work... but it has Vitamin E in it... Is that alrite?? or not??

Mudge
06-23-2004, 11:44 AM
If they are sterile I dont see why not, however I would not be sure if Vitamin E would interfere with suspension.

Just a guy
06-23-2004, 11:55 AM
nah... there not sterile.. i will have to bake it like i did with my other oils.

Just a guy
06-23-2004, 03:52 PM
i guess i'll just order some oil...

Absolute
06-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Ive read cottenseed oil has a lower viscocity? Can anyone attest to that?

Mudge
06-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Yes, thats why its used so much. I have seen a viscocity chart somewhere, I may have saved it maybe not.

Absolute
06-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Good, thats what i'll go with for the home made tren...I ordered my component -th, now I check the mail for a package everyday i get home.

Absolute
06-26-2004, 02:05 PM
Hey Mudge, i forgot to ask you. What color does your fina come out too. I've read the kits are a little darker. I saw a couple pics of a guy using the crystal method with no kit and it was a golden yellow piss color. I heard the kits are a little red? I got my TH belts in today so i am anxious to start. Oh another thing though, how ling does it take you? The crystal method i'm reading about is a 3 day process with about a 95% conversion rate.

Absolute
07-08-2004, 05:25 PM
OK I am on the final stage of my conversion. DAMN THIS FILTERING SUCKS!! It's taking forever. I bought a .4 and a .2 whatman but honestly I am thinking about not doing the .2. Any thoughts?

Mudge
07-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Depends how you make it, baking time seems to be the big difference as well as quality of filtration.

By the way, there is the claim that someone has now been busted after ordering 3 carts from a well known pellet carrier.

Absolute
07-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Damn, any ideal how true this is? I know i have read that all sales are tracked. I once read it maybe suspicion like some one in NY city ordering. Mainly places that cattle are not prominent.

Mudge
07-08-2004, 07:02 PM
The site in question my 'friend' ordered from twice without problems. This guy claims his wife signed for the package, my 'friend' never had to sign from one from this site.

He also says it was the DEA busting him, and for under $200 sounds strange. Only thing I can think of if this is legit, is that a local post office clerk thought something was up, or perhaps the company in question is trying to look good? I have no idea, I'm not guessing it was the company if this was true, and I think that for a couple reasons.

For now though my friend wont be ordering any more thats for sure.

Absolute
07-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Yeah that does sound very strange....on to him for something else maybe? This could be an easy way to stick him with soemthing? Either way I am going t be paranoid now. Awesome back pic in your avatar btw.

Mudge
07-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Yeah, World (Will) Harris.

They found other stuff after, why the DEA would bust someone over $120 though I dunno, so who knows.

Absolute
07-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Well I finally finished filtering everything twice and baked for 45min @250. It is a golden yellow color. Only thing that sucks now is that i got anxious and made it but my next cycle isn't until late Aug or Sept maybe!!! Damn I'm going to have to hide it to refrain from trying it out. Oh my final outcome was 40ml@75mg/ml

Mudge
07-10-2004, 11:51 AM
3 grams?

I did 40ml the first time I made my own, but that was with a 4g belt, 100mg/ml.

Absolute
07-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Yeah i tried the crystal method, actually tried two versions. On one version I got 1.2 freaking grams!!! and on the other I got 1.8. Guess i know which one to use next time huh? I also was unsure about dosing since this will only be my second cycle and first with tren. I figure I will play it safe with 1cc a day. I am only 5'10" 192lbs 9-10%bf.

Absolute
07-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Oh no offense btw, but I just don't agree with the kit's math. I mean I used to be active in chemistry and to believe you got 40ml at 100mg would mean you had 100% conversion. How common is that? With all the filtering and such. I mean I'm sure you can get close but there is no way it was a 100% yield.

Mudge
07-10-2004, 04:42 PM
The yeild is much higher than 75% though. Most of what you remove is filler.

Absolute
07-10-2004, 10:54 PM
No I agree with you, one of the crystal methods I tried was very steep. I got a really low yield on it. The other was fairly easy and I did get about 90% on 2grams. I just think it's to unknown how much is in the kit fina. I guess at the end of the day it may be no greater yeild, but other than that I read alot of people don't get the cough with the crystal method and that the pain seems to be less.

Mudge
07-11-2004, 01:52 AM
I'll have to look into that for my next conversion fun.

Absolute
07-11-2004, 11:10 AM
I tried this method http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal_tren.html
very easy just not very detailed. I'm having trouble accessing the other right now, i'll put it up when i can get to it.
It is very detailed just not very easy. This was my first time though so maybe after a few more attempts.