• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

US Preparation

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all :wave2:

Justin and I are back from Greece :) We've had an AMAZING time :D :D Lots of great food, which made us gain some :p Back in the gym today and I'm READY to KICK SOME BUTT!!

I'll write more later :blah: , I'm hungry now and need some food!

The countdown is ONNNN!! :D

:rocker:

waho! welcome back! now..WHERE ARE THE PICS!
:D

I'm glad you 2 had such a great time :) Welcome back.

So when are you coming to the States?

Thanks Burner and Jodi! :)
B, I bought you a super special postcard, like the nicest postcard I've ever bought in Greece. It was expensive and just soooo pretty, and even came with an envelope. But, I lost it :grin: The last day when I was suppose to send it it was just lost :mad: Guess I left it somewhere. So, I had to get you a crappy 0.25 Euro one :p It's the thought that counts though, right? :rolleyes:

Jodi, thanks! It was amazing, just pure heaven! I love Greece, the atmosphere, the people and just the whole spirit there. People don't rush things, drive the most beat up cars I've ever seen and it's just so wonderful. It's not the perfect resort where everything is polished and I love it :)
Justin and I are flying over to the states on the 10th of August :) We'll stay with friends for a couple of days and then go to Harrisonburg, VA. We're going to live in this apartment complex www.sunchase.net It's just wonderful :D

Jenny!!! Hey honey:wave2: That's great that you and Justin had such an awesome time in Greece!! Sounds like a really neat place to visit!!! :cool2:
can't wait to follow your journey to the US! :) Take care sweetie.

OK.............what did I miss??

Jenny said:
Thanks Burner and Jodi! :)
B, I bought you a super special postcard, like the nicest postcard I've ever bought in Greece. It was expensive and just soooo pretty, and even came with an envelope. But, I lost it :grin: The last day when I was suppose to send it it was just lost :mad: Guess I left it somewhere. So, I had to get you a crappy 0.25 Euro one :p It's the thought that counts though, right? :rolleyes:
you betcha!
I am flattered you bought me one! Life is getting a little better here for me. Am keepig busy, tryig to not think of a cetain swedish woman..so..I need stories and pics!

Moving to Va, eh? might have to find a way for a road trip this Fall then!
:) have not been to Va in a LONG time!

Hey hottie! Great job in the competition! :kiss:

I had a great time in Greece with you ;)

:heartpump

Stace, hey girl! :) I sent you a postcard too ;) Greece really is amazing, it's just wonderful! If you ever get a chance to go to Europe you should definately go there!

Dg, what do you mean? :p I'm moving to the states for an Exchange year at James Madison University in Virginia :) Justin will be there too. It's through my school here in Sweden, not even paying any tuition :)

Burner, well, you did get a postcard of course, just not as pretty as the one I originally picked out for you :p We got some pictures on disposable camera, I'll try to scan them. We got some on Justin's digital too, but we forgot it in his apartment (at my parent's now), so will post later :)

Justin, :heartpump I had a great time too :) Wanna snuggle? ;)

Eggs said:
Hey hottie! Great job in the competition! :kiss:

I had a great time in Greece with you ;)

:heartpump
Stacey in a comp?? I miss everything:cry:

IML Gear Cream!
Thursday 17th:

Meals:
1: 7 whites, 1 yolk, veggies
2: 1 oz pork, 6 whites, 1 yolk
3: 1/2 dl protein powder
4: 5 oz salmon, veggies, 1/4 cup oats (had to have some healthy carbs :p ) , strawberries
5: 5 oz lean beef, veggies

Workouts:
- AM: 60 min powerwalk
- Chest and triceps
- 2x25 powerwalk/jog to gym and home

Not following a specific plan or counting cals, just eating healthy. Avoiding dairy and all breads right now and limiting fruit and nuts.

Last edited:
Silly DG!!! LoL :)

hey Jenny!! Aww thank you so much for sending me a postcard--I can't Wait to Get it! :)
I know I totally wanna go to Europe!!!!

Hey Jenny!! :wave: Glad you had such an awesome time girlie!!

hi love :wave:

like the new journal :D
just have a sec but wanted to drop in and say hello to my fav hotty ;)

i am great and in :love: and i think that i may have found my eggy :dancer:
i will send some pics soon :)

keep in touch :kiss:

Stace, of course I got you a postcard :)

NC, thanks honey :) How are you doing?

J'Bo, you got a postcard too ;) New love?? Tell me, tell me!! :D Ooooh, pics!! :D

Hi Jenny, where did you guys stay? Tell Justin hello for me.

Here is where I stayed when I went.. Was so awesome, I want to go back soon.

http://www.astir.gr/

Here is the hotel, and the salt water pool. Off to the left you could go snorkeling. There was a big ladder to get back up to the pool area.
[img2]http://www.astir.gr/asterasvenglish/photos/gal_44.gif[/img2]

NIce to have you back! Glad you had a super time.

What are some of the things you are looking forward to most about moving to the usa??? (You cant say Justin either, cause thats a given;))

Premi, we stayed on the island of Crete on a hotel called Villa Life. We got a great deal with a flight and unspecified hotel for $150. Kinda crazy :laugh: One of those last minute deals and we ended up with a wonderful hotel where we had a super nice apartment! It was so wonderful! Small and personal, not as big and outstanding as the amazing hotel you stayed at :) here's a link to the travel company's pics http://www.heklatravel.se/life.htm

Jill, hey! :) I did have a super time, it was wonderful :) About moving to the Us, hmm, well, I look forward to everything :p Meeting a bunch of new people, getting a new perspective on what I'm studying and just experience the American way of life. The last part is a big thing, since I kinda need to figure out if I would want to live in the states later on or not :p

Oooh, by the way peeps, remember that exam I was so afraid of failing?? I PASSED, 1 point from passing with honours :buttrock:
There aren't many who have passed all the courses in my class this school year (swedish school system is VERY different), but I did it ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Jenny said:
Oooh, by the way peeps, remember that exam I was so afraid of failing?? I PASSED, 1 point from passing with honours :buttrock:
There aren't many who have passed all the courses in my class this school year (swedish school system is VERY different), but I did it ;)
JENNY!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Congratulations!! I knew you could do it!:thumb:

It will be interesting reading what you have to say about the American Life--I think you have a great life where you are... so I can't wait to read your journey!

Hey have you seen the movie Eurotrip??? I saw it last night (too much naked bodies in it for me--uggg:rolleyes: ) However- I was wondering if it was really filmed in Europe and England? Do you know? ALSO- the girl that the guy hooks up in it-shes from Europe-she is so pretty-SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!:)

Not a new new love Jenny.
I told you about the man already silly ;)
Pics may come soon.

Good job on the exam toots :kiss:

Hey peeps!

I'm at work now :grumble: Justin and I had a nice weekend together :) I won't be able to play here much on the weekends, but I'll play lots when I'm working ;)
Meals and workouts were great :) I did have a vanilla latte with some sugar, but it was the healthiest one of the not so good ones. I need some balance :) Did two spin classes this weekend and a leg workout. My legs are crazy sore today :shake:
Meals yesterday were as following:
1: 7 whites, 1 yolk, 1/4 cup oats
2: 4 oz lean beef, 1/2 cup brown rice, veggies
3: PWO:1 dl whey
4: 5 oz chicken, 1/3 cup brown rice, veggies

Workouts were:
- 60 min powerwalk in AM
- Legs, short workout with only 9 sets:
3x10-12 smith lunges
3x10 ham kick backs
3x10 leg extension
- 55 min spin class
- Powerwalk/walk to gym and home (powerwalk there and ass dragging tired walk home :D)

Looking at it like this I realise that I need to eat more :grumble: It's hard for me and Justin to get all the meals in somehow, we're just busy with other stuff. Now that we work though we'll get more frequent meals in I think since we're on a routine where we don't sleep in as much as we have. I was supposed to go walking this morning at 5 AM, but I fell asleep again and didn't have time for it. After having two weeks off I'm not used to waking up after an alarm :rolleyes:

Todays meals and workouts:

Meals:
1: 7 whites, 1 yolk, 1 tbsp flax seeds
2: 1 dl whey, 3 fish oil
3: 5 oz chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice, 4 strawberries, 1 peach
4: 1 dl whey, 3 fish oil
Snack: 1/2 cup sourmilk, sf jam
5: 4 oz chicken, 1/3 cup brown rice, veggies

Workouts tonight will be:
- Rest (after 4 hours of sleep the night before)

Last edited:
I confronted a guy here at work today. He said some mean things about me being daddy's girl (my dad owns this company) and not having to work to get paid. It started in a joking manner, but then it got sorta ugly, at least in my eyes. I was hurt and I couldn't stop thinking about it, cause it's not true. So, I decided to confront him and tell him that it hurt me, cause I think it's so important for our inner peace to confront things like that and stand up for ourselves. I told him that I was offended by what he said and he said that he had just been joking and appologised. The swedish jealousy is an ugly thing I don't like, people here look down and talk smack about other peoples fortune in a way that I haven't seen in the US. I hate it, cause I'm not like that, I'm happy when other people have good things in their lives. Well, anyways, this was just a little thing on my "better self" journey, to stand up for myself and do things I normally wouldn't. It would be easier not to talk to him, but then I would have had that feeling about being stepped on for some time and allow it to supress my energy. I was actually shaking when I had told him, cause the whole situation was really weird, but I'm glad I did.

Afternoon break with Justin in 10 mins :banana:

wahoo! Way to go, girl!
I have and am finding out, it sux to allow people to step on you. Proud of ya!

Eggs, while in Greece did you parttake in any of the "customs" indigenous to the Greek people? :D

Mike, thanks buddy :kiss:

Dale, it's sorta rude to leave a message for a guy and not even say hello to the owner of the journal you're writing it in :p :finger: Eggs had a lot of Ouzo and Raki in Greece, that is all I can tell ya :grin:

Tuesdays meals and workouts:

Meals:
1: 7 whites, 1 yolk, 1/2 cup sourmilk, 2 tbsp oats, flax seeds
2: 1 dl whey, 3 fish oil
3: 5 oz chicken, 1/2 cupish brown rice, veggies, 2 bites of Justin's pear :p
4: 1 dl whey, 1 fish oil, 1/2 slice wg bread
5: 5 oz lean pork, 1 slice wg bread
6: 7 whites, 1 yolk, veggies

Workouts:
*Cardio:
- AM: 35 min powerwalk. At 5AM. I was so frigggggin tired and walking was the last thing I wanted to do. I sucked it up and got out of bed, half asleep. Legs are still sore as heck. I walked really fast, but I was all dozed of and felt like I was walking on some kind of spare power not connecting my brain :p
- 45 min spinning, taught it :)
*Weights:
- Shoulders:
Shoulder presses: 4x8-12
Up right rows: 4x10
Lateral raises: 4x10-12
Rear delt lifts: 4x10

Last edited:
Work is pretty slow today :yawn: Just had a stretching break. All employees that wants to stretch gets together for 15 min each day to prevent work injuries and tight muscles (especially upper body). I think it's a great idea :) I wish I was on US time so I would have someone to play with on here :grumble:

Back