• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

favorite sauce and marinade

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's everyone's favorite sauce & marinade?

Mine are:
Tobasco sauce
World's Harbor Italian Grill, also Sweet&Sour by the same producer...YUMM!!!

Makes food from the good ol' Foreman taste good. :thumb:

kc masterpiece herb and garlic, and lowery's hawian marinade.

Pace Chunky Salsa

Bullseye Original
A1
Heinz 57
Oh, and I like cocktail sauce with my shrimp :)

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmm Garlic Butter

Ooops :grin:

Salsa, tofu garlic mayo, liquid smoke, Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I'm also developing a slight addiction to Carb Watchers Hickory Barbecue Sauce.

tofu garlic mayo? :shake:

Whatever floats yer boat :p

Tofu Garlic Mayo!?!? That sounds hella gross! :barf:

I hope I am able to finish my meal now..

sriachi hot chili sauce, spicy brown mustard, worchestershire sauce, and soy sauce

IML Gear Cream!
also any brand of hot sauce, i will throw it down, anytime/anywhere.

You know not of what you speak. It's damn good. I make it myself. Five ingredients, no preservatives, and it's one helluva better than fake Miracle Whip shit.
:nana:

Anything hot or spicey. The hotter, the better. :thumb:

i usually just rock out with peter luger...tastes good with chicken or beef and is super simple. It's also fat free/ect which is good...

im suprised how many people think they are eating right having a salad or marinating lean meats when dressings are loaded with garbage.

Salsa and low carb bbq sauce<-----this is the greatest suff ever! Only 5 cals a TBS, and 1 carb!

Akateros said:
You know not of what you speak. It's damn good. I make it myself. Five ingredients, no preservatives, and it's one helluva better than fake Miracle Whip shit.
:nana:
Hi Akateros, is the recipe a secret? I love anything with tofu, and garlic too, so I am thinking I can't not like this! :nanner:

Jamaican jerk sauce is the best! I'm hooked.

IML Gear Cream!
home made teriyaki marinade for chicken; reduced salt soya sauce, sucralose to taste, garlic and ginger marinade for fish, and diet coke, 1 Tbls honey, lemon juice, for beef...

Back