• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whey Protein or Milk Protein?

Testosterone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you had 1 choice to make which protein powder would you buy?

Whey Protein or Milk Protein

I read this article sometime back and according to Peter (Big Cat), Milk Protein Powder is better than Whey Protein Concentrate/Isolate

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catprot.htm

Casein is the perfect complement to whey, which is why I'm such a big advocate of milk protein which combines the two. Both stimulate protein synthesis in the muscle, naturally not both quite as strong. But the benefit is that the protein synthesized from casein is used more directly in muscle-building than that synthesized from whey, which is more readily used as an alternate source of energy (that's the reason you have to use enough carbs when supplementing with whey for bulking). The less chance you have of a protein being used as energy, the more carbs you use as energy. The more carbs you use, the less carbs stored as fat. So casein may prevent you getting fat too fast... one of the reasons casein may be better than whey."

Milk Protein
Suffice it to mention it is a perfect blend of casein and whey that may yield great results and because of its convenience should make up a large portion of your protein intake. The combination of casein and whey has been found to be the best protein source in meals. This is why almost all MRP's use the blend as the base for their mix of protein"

if I had to choose it would be milk protein. as you can always use BCAA's and glucose based sugars for PWO...

i would also go with the milk protien

If you have to choose one, milk protein is better. But whey is better for post work out. Casein takes a long time for the digestion system to break down. Of course, this is common knowlege, isn't it?

Back