• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

L-carnitine L-tartrate

i did some further snooping. it seems that alotta supplements labeled "caritine" or similar contain l-carnitine l-tartrate. i dunno, but 2g doesn't sound like it would have a hefty price [unlike the other mega-dosages used in other studies. you know, the ones that the rip-off companies use to push their product, which in fact, has a dosage no where near the real magnitude necessary to give the user the desired effect. (don't you love the supplement industry)] wow, i the parenthetical interjections have gotten way outta hand. must be the ecy.

;) -> :D -> :laugh:

less tissue damage? as in less microtrauma? as they said, sounds great for recovery... but it doesnt sound great for hypertrophy.

true, but if you come back to the gym at 100% every time, you will be able to work out harder eliminating the "good" and "bad" days allowing you to create more micro-trauma. do i think this will somehow turn you into a gym super hero? no, but it might help:thumb: .

Back