• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I wanna loose my virginity

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, My girfriends cousin is going out with this pretty cool guy for a long time now and we go out together sometimes so we started talking about steroids since he plays baseball, he has a few friends on the team who take steroids so we decided that we are going to try a month or two cycle of something but the problem is that him and I know shit about roids and im not sure if i can trust those guys who are going to sell us the goods. I am tho pretty experienced in lifting and im pretty big too, (well if you put me next to people on the street not some of you guys in here)))
i just need some help on what to use for begginers and what i should except from it ????????
som gime me some pointers you guys know and what do you suggest me to do ?????????????

easy does it...

-First do not ask for sources on these boards.
-What do you have access to?

-Run a 10 week cycle of TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE, shooting 500 mg/week
-You will need to have on hand NOLVADEX,just in case you run into Gynecomastia.
-3 weeks after your last shot, whether you had gyno or not doesn't matter you will need to take the nolvadex @ 20mg/day for at least another 3 weeks.

That's the basics. you should use some HCG during cycle, and maybe some orals (Dianabol) the first 3 weeks of cycle. read about that, too much to type here.

i agree with zorro if not enanthate then cypionate. also look into post cycle therapy such as creatine and clomid. creatine will help keep the gains when coming off the gear.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt

damn straight i didn't i have been on this board for a long time before you man i know all the rules and im not a begginer to this sport so thats all common sence man... but thanks for the advice

Back