PDA

View Full Version : Update W/proline Speaks Out!

jeb
06-23-2004, 06:29 AM
BROS,
UNFORTUNATELY, PROLINE SPEAKS OUT!!!!! MFUCKER!

Guys -

In my days I have yet to see a bigger piece of shit than ProLine. I have been warning people for months to steer clear of this guy and he disappeared without a trace 3 months ago. Now he emerges and openly admits he scammed people and deliberately underdosed his gear. Case closed! Read for yourself.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sh...ad.php?t=107992 (http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=107992)

"As you all know by now,I,ProLINE have turned scammer.I thought I could have gotten more but,those **** FEDS are always watching.Sorry about all the underdosed products most of you got,not really.Of course all pending orders are a ****ing joke.Life is nice down here.White sand,crazy bitch's,free flowing drinks........,excellent all around.My IP adress is a changing thing thanks to those new proxy servers.I can be honest about one thing.....when I was Gmunk I started out doing the right thing.The amount of money I was making was crazy.I was buying suits and shoes I never needed.Armanti was all I owned at the time.****, I gave my Benz away for for $10,000 just because,I COULD.I ****ing hated living in New York and having my lab in **.So I started cutting corners and the money kept coming.Just got too greedy.....sorry bro's.All you MOD's out there that gained my trust......watch out for the top 3 UG labs because,they are planning what I did.It took me a few years to get my REP but,in the end it was all worth what I got.The total was $1,550,000.Plus my stocks that I had in Bio-pharm companies paid off.****,it's probably double that.Anyway,I just thought that I would touch all of you again."

BRAD

Dale Mabry
06-23-2004, 06:37 AM
I got decent results from his stuff a couple months back, I guess it was right before he stopped filling orders? :shrug: I would say that it was prolly a touch underfilled, but I am currently 20lbs heavier than I was and leaner. I just started PCT today.

Mudge
06-23-2004, 07:25 AM
He didn't run a lab so really I dont know what to make of this, but there is a chance always that its just bullshit. He did claim to be around 2 million though, and he loved his money and suits and $3,000 boots and shit.

ZECH
06-23-2004, 07:49 AM
What's so funny is the numbers he gave was 704 area code. That is my area code. Maybe I should hunt this prick down!

ZECH
06-23-2004, 07:53 AM
Damn 30k a week in WU funds. No wonder he was buying Armani suits.

jeb
06-23-2004, 11:46 AM
well he fucked me up with 300 bucks, I liked his stuff though. this is illegal though what do I expect right?

Mudge
06-23-2004, 12:10 PM
I lost $170 some time ago when I was pretty fresh into the stuff, thankfully not much. I "know" someone who was taken for 10 grand.

jeb
06-23-2004, 12:28 PM
10 GRAND??? wow! can you send that much money by western union? wow!

Mudge
06-23-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm not talking about ProLINE. When people spend that much they usually "know" the person well enough to send cash.

jeb
06-24-2004, 10:23 AM
oh I see, do you think he might come out with a brand new label???

Mudge
06-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Not sure who you are asking, so far as I assume he is gone FOREVER from this business. He claims to have been a $200,000 aircraft mechanic, and if you do the math on his claimed 20 orders a day he could have easily been making millions after the years, if $500 average order, thats 3.5 million a year - so no, I dont expect to see him around again, no reason to come back.

jeb
06-24-2004, 11:13 AM
wow! man that's a lot of cash, he doesn't have to work for the rest of his life.

maddog1
06-24-2004, 11:47 AM
It's all BS, started by some kid - but everyone should have known that based on the writing.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=108401

ZECH
06-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Yep that post is all bs too! That is one messed up individual!

JerseyDevil
06-24-2004, 05:20 PM
That entire thread is the biggest bunch of bullcrap... I can't believe I read the whole thing. I am definitely dumber now because of it. :blah:

ZECH
06-24-2004, 06:30 PM
That entire thread is the biggest bunch of bullcrap... I can't believe I read the whole thing. I am definitely dumber now because of it. :blah:Guilty here also!:rolleyes:

Mudge
06-24-2004, 08:54 PM
Speaking of UPDATE, a person claiming to post it claimed to be a 16 year old kid.

Either way with the english used it didn't seem like him, and there were a couple things that didn't seem right.

Either way, WHO CARES, he scammed and you can rest assured he is gone IMO.