• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Julio's diet plan(help)

julio

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
meal 1 - 2 eggs, 1 slice chesse ,2 slices of low carb wheat bread
1 coffee cream and sugar,1 muiltviam

meal 2 - 1 turkey sandwich,w cheese

meal 3 - 1 turkey sandwich,w cheese,with some lowfat pudding

meal 4- 1 chicken salad ceaser dressing

meal 5- 2 scoops of whey,with 1% milk, 1tsbflaxseed oil,1 muiltviam maybe a bananna if its there ( PWO)

meal 6 - Spoon of Natural peanut butter :D

and water and crystral light thru the day!
i can use some help.

What are your goals? Stats?

I see where we could make some improvements.

i posted them in the trainning area

Ah...the beauty of cut and paste. LOL

Ok ,Im 5.7 205 lbs 30yrs old been working out for a good three moths with some nice gains,,ive been using,all the whey for protien,flaxseed oil and gnc vitiamins,,been eating better,,trying to keep to the non fat foods and some of your journals really help.eat 5-6 time per day,, i work out ay least 3 times a week, 70% weight 30% cardio,,i want to get my chest nice and firm and my arms are looking good so my wife says,,i can wear sleeve less shirts now and not look like a porker,,any plans as far as reps and what ever would be great,,thanks godbless :)
first , i do full body workouts ,but mostly focus on chest and arm(tri,biceps)
three times a week,,i do have extra baggage,only on my stomach not alot
but enough to make me work out,,my goal is to lose weight and buff up,and be heatlhy at the same time, i know its not easy but would like some advice,,one thing is i eat a lot of bread,, low carb wheat ,,i think thats the only down fall there is in the diet i just watch my intake and love those Chipolte! chicken burrtio bowls :laugh:

Back