• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tri-Max Cutting Cycle

redspy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone tried Custom Nutrition's Tri-Max product? I'm planning a cutting cycle after PCT and want to avoid products like clen or E/C/A as they make me anxious/shaky.

If you've used it did you like the results?

hey man i haveno clue about this product but seems something interesting. Just wondering is this a pure thermogenic or a thermogenic+appetite suppressant?

Lord: From the limited information I've seen it seems to increase thyroid hormone output and although a few people have reported increased sweating it doesn't appear to induce the jitters like some thermo compounds. If you abuse this stuff you can suppress your natural thyroid levels so you have to be careful to cycle it and taper off towards the end.

It's a precursor to T3. Anecdotally it seems to shut you down much harder than using just T3, though.. It is, however, legal. Personally, i wouldnt touch the shit.

Back