• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

switching w/o times

crmkorn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am switching my workout time from first thing in the morning to 7 or 7:30 at night, not by choice ( wife's work schedule and baby). but I was wondering, I like to put about 60 grams of carbs and about 20-30 grams protien in my after workout shake, but i know it is not good to consume carbs so late a night then go to bed. But is this the one exception? By the time I get
done with w/o it is 8 or 8:30 have a shake eat something else about an hour later (9:00 or 10:00) then go to bed (cant go to bed hungry ya know) is this bad?

I don't think it will have a negative effect on you.After a workout, your body's energy needs are significantly increased.And the small amount of carbs you mentioned shouldn't be a problem.Just my opinion.

------------------
matt toupalik

I am switching my workout time from first thing in the morning to 7 or 7:30 at night, not by choice ( wife's work schedule and baby). but I was wondering, I like to put about 60 grams of carbs and about 20-30 grams protien in my after workout shake, but i know it is not good to consume carbs so late a night then go to bed.

*** What a bunch of nonsense.
Carbs at night are absolutely fine, even more so if your going to be training at night. I could almost guarantee you that it will not make a difference if your worried about gaining extra BF because of this.

------------------
Exercise, my drug of choice

Depends on your goals.

If you're trying to get lean, I would avoid carbs late at night. If you're bulking, this is not a concern.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 3 times, lastly by Prince on 06-08-2001 at 10:37 PM]</font>

Back