• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on Clen Overdose?

R.A.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I woke up this morning, and messed up, I accidentally took 4 tablets of 40 a peice of clen. This is 160. This is start of the second cycle. I just came off T-3. What kind of issues would I looking at?
Should I be Ok until the next dose which will be considrably lower.
I am 6'1" and weigh in at 275 pounds

I took 200 in a single sitting before, it ruined my workout but I'm still breathing.

That was what I thought. I jusrt wanted to see if any thing would happen. I shook like a bitch and couldn't function, but 5 hours has passed and I am feeling fine with a slight head ache.

Next time I gotta wake up first!!!!

Clen is some tricky and funny shit ! I'm on 200 mcg a day and I've been on this time for tha last 2 weeks not a problem. Whats funny is that I shake like a crackhead for tha first 2 days , and then I just kinda chill out . No shake'n or anything.I'll be bust'n tha ECA next 2 weeks. For some reason high doses of thermo type drugs don't really mess with me. At 200 mcgs after tha first couple of days I sometimes wonder if it's still fire'n. On tha side effect tip, I think large doses gotta do some ole freaky shit to a brotha's adrenal gland for real ! That's just tha way it rolls with me tho,so I think'n that everybody got a different tolerance to thangs. You feel'n me ! Peace and love homey!:2punch:

This is one drug claimed to actually downgrade receptors, so yes your body adjusts. This is why people use it for 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, otherwise it requires a continual dose increase and can supposedly cause heart scarring.

Back