• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you were to take a week off on Carb Cycling, What Would You Do?

Premo55

Mic Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I'm feeling pretty banged up and I think I might've strained a nerve in my lower back hitting a personal record for my DL and SLDL the past 8 days. I've been on a cut lifting heavy for 12 consecutive weeks, and think maybe I should take a week off to rest up. How should I alter my H-N-L-N-H-L-N diet to adapt?

Peace.

I'd keep it as is, especially since you're controlling your High days. You've been cutting for a while, and now you're injured; you're gonna need to feed your healing.

Hope the back gets better fast. If you want to try something "alternative," I've had very good luck with a homeopathic remedy called Traumeel. There are oral tablets, and an ointment. All I can say is, every time my knee's blown out and I've used the two in combination, I've walked pain-free sooner.

I dunno, dude, I don't really mess with medication, I'd much rather get on some herbal remedy or something. I'm paranoid like that, but thanks, you're always helpful.

Peace.

Dude, that's what this is. Homeopathic, based on herbs, mostly arnica I think. :thumb:

I'm the same way, herbs, homeopathy, all the way. I've got some wacked biochemistry, any time I take some prescription drug, I never know if I'm going to get some farked rare side effect that only six other people have ever had.

Thanks dude, would I be able to get that at Shoppers?

Peace.

Some of them, I think. More likely a health-food store or a supps store.

Premo55 said:
Okay I'm feeling pretty banged up and I think I might've strained a nerve in my lower back hitting a personal record for my DL and SLDL the past 8 days. I've been on a cut lifting heavy for 12 consecutive weeks, and think maybe I should take a week off to rest up. How should I alter my H-N-L-N-H-L-N diet to adapt?

Peace.
Shit that is my cycle I use everyday right now :laugh: If you feel that cycle will keep you from gaining then by all means and if you are gaining then cut out a carb day.

Not too sure I completely understand the last post, Jodi, that's the cycle I'm using now while I'm training

I can't think of anything more demoralising than sitting at home doing nothing, I wish I could go outside and take a long walk at least, but it has been suggested that complete rest would accelerate the healing process much faster

Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, I thought you meant that was the cycle you were going to use during your off week. I would take out a carb day and replace it with a no carb day instead then ;)

Back