• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opening an amp?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, time for me to start my cycle. Problem is, my deca is in amps and I've never had to deal with those before.

Do you just break the top off? I've heard glass can get in the deca if you do it this way.

Amp openers are great. Before I got one I used to use a cutting wheel, about 10,000 RPM.

just rub the neck of the amp with an alcohol pad, and then use that same pad to snap the top off. extremely simple, no need for amp openers IMHO

It helps to score them further, and depends on the amp. I've shattered some trying that method, tried quick and tried slow. I really like the amp opener now that I have one.

With the dremel you have to use your brain so you dont get shavings inside, I ground on the score itself and as soon as it broke I pulled off.

I needed to open it and didn't have time to wait for an amp opener to come in the mail, so I just Rambo'd it and broke the top off. The top came off easy enough, but the amp cracked a little. Thankfully the amp had a pretty decent label on it that held it together. Some of the deca ran out, but not too much. I tried to get it all into the syringe before it all leaked out.

Ever got deca on your hands? Man is that stuff oily! Smells bad, too!

I would use a small file and score it...someone said around here before to score it then take a bic pen cap and put it over the top of the amp then snap it off. Obviously I've never tried this but I've heard it works great.

Thats how I shattered my first amp, definitely need to grind the score mark more than it comes. I burned up about half of my hCG just getting the glass out of it with a razer.

A few bucks gets you an amp opener to avoid all this crap.

Evil ANT said:
Man is that stuff oily! Smells bad, too!
Oily? :lol: As for smell, tren seems to smell the strongest to me.

I've only opened Sustanon and HCG amps... those were extemely easy, but I guess that depending on the manufacturer some may be harder to open than others.

I prefer the vials anyday, I once tipped over an open amp of sustanon and spilled a great part of it on the Bathroom countertop. I was so stupid as to actually suck up the oil that had spilled, because it was my last amp. Luckily I never developed an abcess or something worse... ugh!

The only amps I own are hCG, if I had GH well that would be a given. For gear I never buy amps.

Back