• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the best supplements for a Rookie?

flexin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been lifting for a little while now (month or so) and am implementing Whey a couple of times a day.

I also have been taking Creatine in the morning(rounded Tablespoon) mixed with the whey (should I mix it?)

I also am taking Met/Rx Glutamine/Argenine scoop in the morning and scoop in the evening (can this be mixed with the whey or should I do juice with it)

I take a multi-vit also.

Now what in your opinion would help me in the supplement line, to gain mass and look BIG?

Thanks

FOOD

man how old are you, you are already taking enough supps just keep your diet straight now. when i first started lifting long time ago i used to think that i could eat anything like BK and taco bell so i gained weight but not the intended took me a while to loose it too so just keep your diet clean and keep up with the supps and training you will grow very fast in your firest year if you havnt done any lifting prior to that........just keep up the work because in the beggining it all sound nice but later on you need some serious discipline and commitement to lifting and dieting..........

I am mid 30's , I have lifted several years ago. But at that time it was supplement free and not very seriuos.

Anyway, trying to do it right and pack on some mass and eventually get it cut down where it loose like ripped muscle.

good luck man, since you asre in you 30;s i would probobly recomend some test, after a year or so but dont ruch it man, you will see good result in a year like i said.....when you first start out you body respond to the workouts really good and kind of "explodes" in to the first year

Thanks for the reply. I have got to get me a good routine down that works good. Experimenting right now. Might want to try the go pro method.

like i said man good luck, but watch out just because something works for a pro doesnt mean that ur body will respond to it good, so see what works for you altho i think right now your body will respond to any lifting program you give it

Back