• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what supplements??

knightarooni

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are some good supplements for a beginer? something to give me more endurance and heal faster? thanks
chris

knightarooni,first off,food is your best bet,set a good meal plan,and live by it.water is your 2nd best bet,muscle is 70%h20,stay hyderated,healthy cells need h20 as well.supplements,multi's vit's/x-tra C/.. it helps to know your wants are.??? thats why we're here to give advice,have fun,and rely on each other.keep asking ?'s:thumb:

knight...welcome...first, make sure you are eating a well balanced diet, with enough protein for growth, enough carbs for energy, and enough healthy fats for proper cell function, etc. Make sure you drink plenty of water as Tank mentioned, and take a good multivitamin and vitamin C.

Beyond that, a good protein powder or meal replacement can be quite helpful. Later on you can add creatine and/or glutamine.

knight,,, if you do decide to start taking supps,look at the past several threads and post,theres alot of good info on them:thumb:

thanks for the replies. I definately could eat better but I drink PLENTY of water. thanks again
chris

My supplement list is
protein
creatine
multi-vitimin
Garlic tablets

Thats all. I get the rest of what I need from different foods.

Back