• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does that Burn The Fat e-book they sell on Iron Mag work? Anyone try it?

le_plastique

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I've always been a skinny guy and I think it'd be really cool to be totally cut. But for some strange reason I can never drop the little fat I have on me. This book looks pretty hyped. Anyone try it and get results?

Last edited:
le_plastique said:
Hey, I've always been a skinny guy and I think it'd be really cool to be totally cut. But for some strange reason I can never drop the little fat I have on me. This book looks pretty hyped. Anyone try it and get results?
It's not some magical diet that will get you shredded in no time

It's all the basics about the bodybuilding lifestyle (nutrition and exercise), mixed in with how to get yourself motivated (very important), a common sense "true look" at supplements/mags/fad diets and the rest of the bullcrap being fed to people, and a bit more.

Nothing you can't find online, but it's all there in one book and it's basically all the info you'll need to get yourself going. As far as it "working"...that's all on you. It's not some point by point program for everyone to follow. You have to customize everything to your own needs. You eat right and work out hard...results will come.

Back