PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle-need advice!

Pirate!
07-02-2004, 05:45 PM
I am a 150 lb man, mid 20's with 10% body fat looking to bulk up.This is my first and probably last time (then just PH/PS). I have:

-15 amps Sus 250
-15 amps Deca-d 100
-100 Tamoxifen 20 mg
-3 Pregnyl 1.5 ml

I have an idea as to how I want to cycle this based on other people's threads, but having no experience I want to be very careful and do this right. I was thinking to be heavier on the Sus than Deca to keep my libido. Gyno scares the shit out of me, so I want to get all the dosing right. I'd appreciate advice from anyone who really knows their stuff. I was thinking eight weeks. What should I do with what I have?

LAM
07-02-2004, 05:54 PM
I would keep it simple and do 1 amp of Sust 250 every 5 days and take 10-20 mg/ED of the nolva to keep water retention down . I would bag the Deca this round as you don't have enough. since the cycle will be short you really don't have to use the HCG...

Pirate!
07-02-2004, 06:09 PM
I realize that this is a small amount of Deca. Do you think it would be worthless to do 1 amp with every sus amp? I'd like to do it all and have none left over. Could it hurt to use the HCG even though it is a short cycle? I didn't want to go 12 weeks first time around. Does the sus really take 3 weeks before getting results? Do I take the nolva during the HCG, too? Thanks for all input! I need an exact routine.

Pirate!
07-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Okay, since no one else has offered advice: should I buy more deca or anything else to make this a good begginers cycle? I keep hearing good things about dbol. I just don't want to lose my libido. Thanks

Mudge
07-03-2004, 05:52 PM
2 amps of sust per week, forget the deca.

ZorroAzul
07-03-2004, 06:32 PM
You do not have enough Deca, you need at least 400 mg/week. do not shoot what you have or you will be shutdown but will not get any results.

Being your first cycle, you should respond wonderfully to 500mg Sustanon /week.

So just get a total of 20 vials, twice a week for 10 weeks Easy does it!

Pirate!
07-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys! I guess I will have to get more sus and bag the deca. What about the HGC? 1 1500ml every five days starting 10 days after last sus sound good? Take the tamoxifen with the HCG, too? Just want to get it all straight. If I am going to get more sus, should I go for 12 weeks?

Mudge
07-03-2004, 07:29 PM
500iu E4D or E5D should keep you working unless you are blowing your load quite a bit, you want to use less, not more. Using a higher dose desensatizes response to LH according to some doctors, which would be a very bad thing.

With drugs you want to use the least amount for desired effectiveness, not more ;)

I take HCG through the cycle to avoid atrophy in the first place, because it can be permament or semi permanent (shrunken nads which means lower T level post cycle, for the rest of your life).

12 weeks is doable IMO.

If gyno symptoms show up, then nolvadex/tamoxifen with the HCG/sustanon during your cycle is fine.

Pirate!
07-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks Mudge. Still confused on the HCG. I have 3 1500iu vials. should I take it in increments of 500 during the sus/tamox cycle? I thought it's purpose was to restore natural test production post cycle. I certainly don't want to screw up my LH. By "blowing your load", do mean that my testies are overproducing or something? Maybe 500iu every other week?

Pirate!
07-03-2004, 07:50 PM
It is Pregnyl by the way. Don't know if there are other kinds.

TrojanMan60563
07-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Pirate by "blowing your load" he means bustin a nut...cumming....Taking it during the cycle stops the balls from shrinking to begin with. Its easier to recover if you don't let them get bad to begin with

Pirate!
07-03-2004, 11:27 PM
That is what I figured. Now I know to take 500iu at a time, just not how often. Sorry to ask so many questions, but I would rather do it right the first time. Unless, some one tells me otherwise, I guess I'll just have to judge based on my ball's reaction to the cycle. So when the sus is gone, should I take something like clomid to make sure the tests continue to work well on their own?

JerseyDevil
07-04-2004, 02:27 AM
500iu E4D or E5D should keep you working...E4D and E5D, is shorthand for 'every 4 days' and 'every 5 days'. Mudge is advising you to use 500iu every 4 or 5 days.

Mudge
07-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Yep, you can go twice a week, or even more if needed - I usually just grab a pre-loaded slin pin "when I get around to it." As long as everything is ok downstairs size wize I dont worry much about it, if they are atrophied then I pay attention because I dont want any permanent effects atrophy wise because it will stick with you for the rest of your days low test production wise.

Pirate!
07-04-2004, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the translation JerseyDevil (not sarcastic). I only have 3 vials of Pregnyl, each 1500 iu. So you are saying that each one is about 15 days worth and I should take it for the whole length of my cycle (10-12 weeks)? Sounds like a bunch. Isn't it dangerous to do it for that length of time?

Pirate!
07-04-2004, 07:25 AM
Thanks Mudge, that answers my question. I guess I must get more. I'll monitor the little guys. One thing, though: is a slin pin the tiny one diabetics use?

Mudge
07-04-2004, 07:55 AM
Yep, slin being insulin, thats what its commonly used for. The ones I use are 29g 1/2" tip and 1cc with unit markings on the side making measuring small amounts very easy and accurate.

Martin Smolinsk
07-04-2004, 12:29 PM
I dont know why you do the 10+ cycles. I think it s of no use. Well, after some 8-9 weeks it gives me nothing even if I increase the doses. I think it s a better idea to go for 8 weeks, then stop it and you can start again.
What do you think about going for 8 weeks on, then stop it on a long esther (sust, enanthate, cyp...) 4 weeks off and then start for 8 weeks again...? 8+4+8+4... It sounds good, doesnt it? Im gonna start it know. Any idea?