PDA

View Full Version : Ban Advertising on entire IronMag Forums

Testosterone
07-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Ban all 3rd party advertising except that of the sponsors.
It's unfair to bulknutrition, allthewhey & Co.

Mudge
07-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Well, formal advertising is not allowed but as of yet there is no cencorship of talking about, or reviewing of other products that people use and enjoy.

Eventually censorship ruins a forum. Of course all this is for Prince to figure out.

Prince
07-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Ban all 3rd party advertising except that of the sponsors.
It's unfair to bulknutrition, allthewhey & Co.

We do not allow any 3rd party advetising, or SPAM, but as Mudge said we cannot censor members from talking about other companies or products.

Pirate!
07-30-2004, 10:13 PM
So, if someone started a thread specifically to bash Anabolic-Matrix Rx, you would leave it be? Of course, it will become a big discussion topic very soon, as people measure their results.

P-funk
07-30-2004, 10:40 PM
So, if someone started a thread specifically to bash Anabolic-Matrix Rx, you would leave it be? Of course, it will become a big discussion topic very soon, as people measure their results.

I couldn't see him (prince) deleting it.

Pirate!
07-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Bad press is better than no press. Scandal sells, too. I'm sure it is a great product. I just don't have time with my PH/PS plans. I'm sure it will be around for awhile.

Prince
07-30-2004, 10:58 PM

just to bash it, or to discuss it?

if someone uses it and does not feel it did anything for them, sure they can post it. there are people on this board that said M1T did very little for them, yet others (like me) that have excellent results. point being we all react differently to different supplements.

Eggs
07-31-2004, 07:24 PM
I have to throw my 2 cents in here and say that Prince has done a great job of staying away from censorship. From what I have seen he putĀ“s up with threads, even if at times the writer should burn in hell for their idiotic posts. Ahem, except myself of course :eyebrow:

Getting back to censorship... occasionally threads have worked themselves into a blocked status, but none of those has been overly informative or truthful.

I'm glad for what they have blocked.. and what they dont, its worth the cost of not being overly censored.