• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test

BigE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I could get my hand on some test from up giant about 200mg (the human kind not the animal) for about $200 i was wonder if that was a good deal and what sould i take with it. I have been working out for about 3 years now and ready to move up but i dont want to get too big where i cant hardly move anymore just want to gain muscle, strength and lose bf. Im about 6' 240 lbs with about 20% bf. Also if i decide to take it what kinds of diet/foods should i be eating?

Upjohn I assume you mean. I think the stuff is somewhere around $105-$125 typically (legal price), but due to massive expense I never have purchased American made stuff, ever.

As for diet that is a big big question, you would do better on your cycle to figure your diet out before you start. With such high bodyfat though I would run a cutter, if your dose is too exciting you are looking at possible gyno problems made worse by increased bodyfat percentage (more aromatase action).

The difference between a steroid and non steroid diet is really how many calories you can go up or down, you can go down a bit more and not lose LBM at the same rate (if at all) and you can go up a bit more while increasing mass but not putting on as much fat as you would if you were bulking naturally. So diet is diet, the same basic rules apply, other than caloric counts.

ditto....at 20% bf you need to diet down

Back