• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liver Rot?

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am starting a Methly cycle soon and need to know how I go about getting my liver etc checked. Just call my doc and say I want bloodwork? Does insurance cover this? I also need to know when I should get it checked (post PCT?), and what to look for. Thanks!

Insurance should cover it. If not, try a private lab like these guys http://www.directlabs.com/

The offer the following liver tests

Alanine aminotransferase (ALT or SGPT)- an enzyme found primarily in the liver. Abnormalities may represent liver disease.

Albumin - serum one of the major proteins in the blood and a reflection of the general state of
nutrition.

Albumin/Globulin ratio - Calculated by dividing the albumin by the globulin.

Alkaline phosphatase - A body protein important in diagnosing proper bone and liver functions.

Aspartate aminotransferase (AST or SGOT) - an enzyme found in skeletal and heart muscle, liver and other organs. Abnormalities may represent liver disease.

Bilirubin - Total A chemical involved with liver functions. High concentrations may result in jaundice.

Gamma Glutamyl transferase (GGTP) - an enzyme which can be an early indicator of liver abnormalities. It is highly sensitive to recent ingestion of alcohol.

Globulin, Total - A major group of proteins in the blood comprising the infection fighting antibodies.

Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) - An enzyme found mostly in the heart, muscles, liver, kidney, brain, and red blood cells. When an organ of the body is damaged, LDH is released in greater quantity into the blood stream.

Protein, Total - Together with albumin, it is a measure of the state of nutrition in the body.
blood test

cool link, I might do that $69 special.

Comprehensive Wellness Profile???
Only $69
price good through July
The #1 ordered test is now reduced to only $69.

This all-inclusive baseline test includes:
bulletheart.gif
Lipid Profile
bulletheart.gif
CBC's
bulletheart.gif
Glucose
bulletheart.gif
Liver Panel
bulletheart.gif
Kidney Profile
bulletheart.gif
Electrolytes
bulletheart.gif
Bones & Minerals​

okay, I just called this place, the way it works is you need to find a lab location near you, go to this site: http://labcorp.com and click on Patient Center Service Locator at the top of the screen, then there is a link on that page at the bottom to locate a center near you.

Once you have found the lab location you want to use go to http://www.directlabs.com and you can order the test online.

They will send the forms to the lab you selected and they will send you a confirmation and you have 90 days to go to the lab and get your blood drawn. The labs are walk-in, no appointment necessary.

Once blood is drawn you should have your test results available online within 48-72 hours.

Hope this helps. :)

Wow, you guys really came through. I'm going to try to give a blood sample tomorrow becasue I start M1T/4-AD on Monday. I will test after PCT and let you know. Thanks for the great info!

PirateFromHell said:
Wow, you guys really came through. I'm going to try to give a blood sample tomorrow becasue I start M1T/4-AD on Monday. I will test after PCT and let you know. Thanks for the great info!

just pass onto all of your friends how great IronMagazine is. :)

will do

PirateFromHell said:

I'm definitely interested in your results as I've just acquired 2 bottles of Underground Lab's M1T. I told myself I'd never do methyls but I'm impressed with the experiences other people have had. I'm particularly interested in the effect it will have on liver values and lipid profiles. Good luck with the cycle. If you get a chance keep a log.

I will keep a log. My gains in pounds won't be what others have been achieving. I have a leg injury that prevents me from working my legs or abs during this cycle. I will, however work my upper body with intensity and eat right. I will take before and after pics and keeps stats on my lipid profiles etc. Hopefully, they will check my test too. I'm going to get the blood taken tomorrow. I'm on a 12 hour fast to prepare for that. My levels should all be healthy now (no alcohol, long time since last ph cycle). We will see in 2 months (after the PCT). Ironmag will be the first to know.

redspy said:
I'm definitely interested in your results as I've just acquired 2 bottles of Underground Lab's M1T. I told myself I'd never do methyls but I'm impressed with the experiences other people have had. I'm particularly interested in the effect it will have on liver values and lipid profiles. Good luck with the cycle. If you get a chance keep a log.
Don't wait for me redspy. Start a 4 weeker monday with me! As I am sure I have told you, I will stack with 4-derm.

Back