• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PumpTech from MuscleTech

arpan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

am new here and have been working out for 3 months now.

I just wanted to know about PumpTech from MuscleTech as i am planning to use it.
Has anyone used it here and if you could give ur feed back, i would really appreciate it.

I read the warning also that it causes (or promotes) herpes/cold sores. Is it true? And if anyone has herpes, can he use lesser than the recommended dosage to get the Pump?

thanx for the help.

arpan

HERPES!?!?! i would stay the hell away from that man....

lol all people are genetically born with herpes - the outbreaks in the form of cold soars are triggered by a whole bunch of things. It isn't the kind of herpes you are thinking, however most people on this board will agree that most of muscletechs stuff is way overpriced and you should be able to find a much better alternative to the product your looking at.

thanx for the info.

so do you think that it would be a good idea to try PumpTech?
i personally use NitroTech and Hydroxycut from MuscleTech and have had good results.

So getting the real pump from PumpTech would be a good idea or there are other products which can give the same effect?

Has anyone used this so far? if so, your review would help us.

Thanx for the help.

arpan

Try Nitrous from Syntrax. It works. Stuff from Muscletech doen't. Except overwork your pocketbook! :mad:

Hmm whats in this pumptech? Is it just another marketing ploy to have uneducated people by nitrous or creatine at an exorbitant rate?

I read muscletech in an advertisement oops I mean special report. ;) I hate muscletech products not only for the fact that they are overpriced but their stupid advertisements take up most space in mags these days.

why would u want to but anything from muscletech?
average product~well above average price

Muscletech has more than mediocre products, they're actually pretty decent but their advertising + prices drive alot of people away from there products. Because you know if they didnt advertise like assholes, and overprice products you'd be buying them just as much as anyother companys supplements.

thanx for the posts and help.

but has anybody tried their PumpTech product? what have been the results?

i like muscletech..their nitro tech is actually very good but they are over priced

take san v12- and nox3 or no2 this will give yu pumps so hard your muscles will explode. fuck musletech the only thing i use from them is nitro tech - only till it runs out then i getting different stuff- too expensive and really doesnt do much more than regular protein.

Pump-Tech

From my experience MuscleTech doesn't make the best of everything but I like their NitroTech except they are so expensive. So that is why I shop from EBAY from established Sellers. Much cheaper.

Anyways got a 60$ bottle of Pumptech(ebay) which came in 24 hours ago. Just took a dosage before I went for my late night lift. I felt pretty good. I didn't feel like superman but the Pump was nice :) I also didn't start blacking out or getting woozy or feel the need to barf. Since I've been pushing myself to be more intense and to stop being lazy. I felt right as rain. Actually on the drive home was thinking about driving back to the gym and doing another hour of just abs and cardio since I felt pretty good. But yes it's only my first day and maybe it was the 2 doughnuts I had (grumble) whilest I was cramming for Finals. I'm giving it a month and then if it keeps the pump good and my head clear and the woozies/barf desire away. Maybe I'll stick to it.

Also taking Xenadrine,Glutamine,Vitamins,Omega3 Oils, MaxMusc. Protein & High5 protein before sleeping or during periods where I won't have access to protein for more then 5-6 hours. I have a tub of Cell-Tech but it's the older variety with too much sugar- there are a lot better products for creatine.

I decided to go with Pumptech since the GNC nearby was selling some NO2 for 95$. My eyes popped open but after reading up on Nitric Oxide I new I had to experience it for myself and see how my body handled it. :)

They spend more money in ads, than everybody else combine I bet.

Nice car. How much u asking?

try swole, only about $30 a month and from what my buddy tells me, it gives you incredible pumps. muscletech is way overpriced so is MRI.

you need three bottles of pumptech to last just one month...not worth the money...just take cex or anavol instead

Back