• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fighter busted with crazy juice ..........

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today Derick "Redman" Cole rated WBC 15/IBF 15 /IBO 10 was busted in Detroit today after being pulled over due to a new law passed in Detroit that came into effect today that states" If tha police can hear tha music coming from your car from within 6 ft you can be pulled over and ticketed ". To me thats Bullshit,just another way to get young cats into tha system. That's gotta violate some kinda civil rights of some kind . Next you'll be gett'n pulled over for rims and then paint jobs, damn thats scary shit to me. Anyway when red got pulled over he had 5 20ml bottles of Test and 5 20ml bottles of decca. I guess tha cops freaked when they found 500 of the IP 50mg winnie tabs ,tha blue ones . Tha boys thought that it was dope and took him away. Later they came back with 250 tabs and 6 bottles( wonder where tha other ones went ,hum?) . The commission is all over his ass it's in the news already,I just wacthed it on TV my boys career is gonna get rough now. They are gonna test tha shit outta him before EVERY fight from now on. All this shit happened because he was bump'n his music. Can you believe that shit!Thats Big Brotha Shit ! Peace and Love

i think thats dumb as hell - cops need to stay the fuck out peeps buisiness. as far as bumpin , i will bumb and thrash till i dead under the grass.

Dude, I would be on the phone with a lawyer ready to sue their fuccin ass off, in fact I would've been talkin to one before. Sounds like an illegal search to me Mik, I mean loud music does not consitute a vehicle search by any means, and even if they did suspect something, they can only roughly search anything in arms length and they can't open anything until they have obtained a warrant, that is unless he gave verbal permission to them. I realize that I don't know the specifics but it sounds fucced up to me man, fuccin police!! that succs thou dude, np matter what they gonna find a way to fucc you with your pants on..fuccin bullshit maYn. I feel for your boy thou

Sup Tev!
How did the cops find all that shit? Was it sittin in the back window?:confused:

naw P, get this,.. they searched his trunk illegally and found it stashed away back there. They tricked him into giving permission for the search I guess!! this shit is just wrong, I'd be so furious if this were me or my homie, let me tell ya!!
How in the FUCC do we live in a country were a person can be arrested for listening to music?? can someone please tell me what the HELL IS GOING ON??? fuccin ridiculous :yell: :mad:

I guess they searched his ride, and found it in his gym bag wit his box'n gear and shit. I 'll post tha fine points as I get more details.I was listen'n to tha news and this is what's up, First time $100, Second time $200 Third $300 and possible jail time. Can you believe that. Gotta get some head phones wit tha quickness !

Yea g-man, its fucced up for sure. Illegal search and seizure... and they are forced to give his shit back? And a bunch is missing!? Sounds like a tipoff/scam to me! Or maybe im just crazy.

Man Tha killa part is that they stole 4 bottles and 250 tabs,and then took his ass to jail. That's Raw Dog! Straight up just jack'n! What tha Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!

its too fuccin bad that there is no way to prove how many vials he had, it would be so sweet to nail those mitch bade coppers with that and get them terminated..in all seriousness thou I wanna know the specifics of this law about the music and how it passed. that cant' be constitutional?! what do you know about it Mik?

Mikhal said:
First time $100, Second time $200 Third $300 and possible jail time.
How are you supposed to explain this in jail when big bubba asks you "what you in fo?"

This law is just crooked like a mofo.

What sucks is if he refused to let them search his car, they would have been more suspicious and made him wait there until they got a search warrant. In the end, the system has a way of screwing people pretty bad. You can consent to a search or deny consent to a search, but either way they'll definitely be searching you.

Lame.

Am I the only one looking at this for what it is worth? What the fuck was this retard doing with 10 bottles and 500 pills just laying around in his car? Regardless if it was in his trunk or not, this seems to go against what conventional wisdom would tell you, ie. leave the shit at home. If you are dumb enough to load your gym bag up with that shit, I hope your ass gets caught.

Evil ANT said:
What sucks is if he refused to let them search his car, they would have been more suspicious and made him wait there until they got a search warrant. In the end, the system has a way of screwing people pretty bad. You can consent to a search or deny consent to a search, but either way they'll definitely be searching you.

Lame.

actually there would have to be probable cause to search his car, i.e it smelled like weed, etc. if he refused consent then they woud bring a canine unit to the scene and if the dog got a hit then they could search the car w/o a warrant. search warrants can take hours to get, they don't make you wait by the side of the road while they are tracking down a judge...

Basically you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

But, as Dale said, he definitely shouldn't have been carting around that much stuff. That's just asking for trouble.

Although, to be fair, I am always running around town (I work for myself), so I often keep a few dbol's in my pocket. Usually no more than two, though. If I ever get pulled over with them in my pocket I'd just eat them or something. ;)

as I understand the situation he was just pickin up his shit which would explain why he was carrying so much on him, what else can you do in that situation?!
Its not a situation where you are dammed if you do/don't, thats just what teh police want you to think. They are gonna do everything they can you get you to give them consent to search the vehicle, otherwise ethy have no right and you HAVE the right to refuse. It doesn't make you more guilty by refusing, thats a psychological tactic they use to get you to consent. trust

Am I the only one looking at this for what it is worth? What the fuck was this retard doing with 10 bottles and 500 pills just laying around in his car? Regardless if it was in his trunk or not, this seems to go against what conventional wisdom would tell you, ie. leave the shit at home. If you are dumb enough to load your gym bag up with that shit, I hope your ass gets caught.
Well first off, tha brotha had just picked up his his juice and was try'n to make it home wit it, so as you said "conventional wisdom" was in effect ! I am interested in "look'n at it for what it is worth" it seems as tho we give it different values ,cause it could have been anyone of us include'n you just try'n to get back to tha cut wit your shit mind'n your business,not break'n laws , not burn'n trees. JUST LISTEN"N TO MUSIC.So please ,wit all due respect school me on how you see him as a retard, and most inportantly why you would wish a case on somebody who got caught up in ill bullshit.

Dale, its gotta get back to tha crib somehow. There is defn something retarded about the situation, but the victim is NOT it!! It coulda happened to anyone. Whats retarded is the racial/cultural profiling that went on, thats whats fucced up. What are we to do when we are not even safe to drive from point a to b without catchin a case?? fucc that shit..

hey Mik, I got that new drawing attachment. Priceless playa!!! I gotta put that on a shirt or sumthin and represent!! ha ha

Funny how you (we) are all defending someone who broke the law. Lets face it, juicin' is generally illegal everywhere. And they dont have to give it back. Its illegal contraband. Come on guys. Ok, the music thing is bogus. But lets say they busted him for the "illegal music" and he had a dead body in the back. Does that make the murder ok? Do they give him the dead body back? Come on

K, will do.

Do you all know that he DEFINITELY was coming back from picking it up, or is that just a guess? In any case, any pro athlete that deals with this stuff themselves is asking for trouble. Why not have a friend pick it up for him and drop it off? Obviously it was a friend who got him the connection. Secondly, I have no car, and I still managed to get some. Mail works just as well as meeting your local man at the gym.

Even if he was just picking it up, he was just asking to get busted. Ok, so I have 10 bottles of shit in my trunk and steroids are huge news in the papers. Bush and congress are just looking for people to make an example out of. Hey, I got a good idea, let's blast my music as loud as I possibly can and stick out like a sore thumb so that I can possibly get pulled over. Wow, now I got pulled over, I have shit in the trunk and I haven't done shit, let's allow them to search my trunk. Most pro athletes have lawyers/managers. I would have been on the cell to mine figuring out what my rights are and what I should do. If he consented to a search to avoid trouble, I imagine he would have tipped the officers in to what he had in the trunk. It sounds like he didn't, so I am not buying that he had just picked them up and consented to avoid trouble. He prolly consented not remembering he had the shit in his bag, which you generally would not do if you just picked it up.

IML Gear Cream!
Funny how you (we) are all defending someone who broke the law. Lets face it, juicin' is generally illegal everywhere. And they dont have to give it back. Its illegal contraband. Come on guys. Ok, the music thing is bogus. But lets say they busted him for the "illegal music" and he had a dead body in the back. Does that make the murder ok? Do they give him the dead body back? Come on

k this is just ridiculous pal. just b/c the gov says soemthing is bad for us that doesn't make it true! Doing steroids and murdering people and stuffing dead bodies in your trunk are not even the same thing and its a ridiculous analogy. We defend him b/c he is causing no one harm, he is in know way inconviencing anyone, and is minding his own business. Mik vouched for this guy and I trust that, and even if he didn't, eth police should have no right in making our own moral decisions for us, let alone harrassing certain groups of people b/c they can. Anyways this is an arguement for a later time

It is a fukked up law (both steroids and the music), but the man knew what he was getting into when he bought the juice. it's not like he didn't know it was illegal.

I do admit, it is a shame for this guy because now he will be tested all the time, so there is really no way for him to buck the system.

It is a fukked up law (both steroids and the music), but the man knew what he was getting into when he bought the juice. it's not like he didn't know it was illegal.

I do agree with you dale that maybe he should've found other means of getting his stuff being a prominant athlete. I would like to think that if I was in the same situation I would have done it differently. I guess its just the risk we take. Ther are defn things he could've done to produce a different outcome, I agree. I just feel for him b/c of what a bogus law that is. They can basically pull over anyone at anytime and search their shit, thats not constitutional by any means and it both morally and ethically wrong IMO!

Man, I must be stone crazy!Cause I can not see a possible connection of ANY type between tha crime of gear'n up and peel'n somebodiez cap. I know full well roids ain't on tha legal tip,which means it's a criminal offense ( which by tha way makes us all thugged out and grimy in which case this is a forum for crooks and I'm proud to be wit ALL Y 'All)and you take tha risk if you play tha game. But my point in this is if you read that link I posted, it's up to each officer to determine whats to loud, there is no real guideline. To me that's scary. And by tha way I know Red well and we box at Kronk together, He ain't tha "blast tha tunes" type of guy" . What is real is that he is a 23 year old Blackman drive'n a brand new $80,000 ride wit $5000 worth of rims. Which He paid for by fight'n ,LEGAL INCOME . He don't drink, hang out , smoke, or even eat meat, Tha boy has a CLEAN life style. So I gotta believe that would be profile'n. Todays paper said that He was illegally stopped and searched. I post a link to tha news in a minute.

Well, ya see, I didn't know that you knew him so well, I thought you just kinda looked up to him. Seeing as how you know him much better than I, you know the situation better than I do. That law is definintely subjective. Alls I am saying is that there were better ways, hopefully he learns from this stuff (not his music, his way of gettin juice.).

I hate the system, but you can't go against the current....

so when I drive with gear in my car, I check the lights, never speed, drive safe and I hide that shit so deep in my car that last time I needed to tear the center console just to get to it.

Overkill? maybe to you, but I have a very good life that I want to keep enjoying....

Well, I hate listening to other peoples music. True, you have a right to listen to what you want, but when it infringes upon others rights(read: loudness), it should be stopped.

I do not agree however that cops want to use it to be nosy. "Son, do you know how loud that music is, wait, you're acting nervous, we should search you". I have been through it for other crap. It sucks.

Back