• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm doin T3, scared as hell !!!!

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I'm finally to tha point that I grew myself a set of balls and now I'm try'n T3 ! I've got a gang of help from all my homies here and I just posted to say thanks and much love to all y'all. GR I told ya I was man'n up playa! ha ha ha! By tha way 7 days to bang time. Peace and Love.

Dude what the hell are you scared about? T3 will make you sweat, but I wouldn't be afraid of that unless you live in 100+ temperatures, in which case screw T3.

What up playaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope everything's going well, my man.
Good for you, Mik. Run that Terminator 3 and be a madman while your at it. your lucky bro, i can't even run test w/o having gyno rear its ugly ass head. its kinda discouraging, cuz i wanna get fuckin huge....who doesnt.

p.s. i love that quote under your name...............so............
I'm da rude boiiiii on the block, if you try to stop the bum rush you will get shot -Redman, How High

no reason to sweat it thou maYn,.. pardon the pun.. you will be set fa sho. so wheres the victory party gonna be huh! that is after you hand this chump a beat down like only you can do that is.. thats aiiight, ain't nuthin to a Bo$$, no doubt.. Man I love the AVi btw, that shit is poppin'... peace my brothas

Wurd.

How DARE you!! awe what do you know, your a Spurs fan for gods sake..lol :p

juss playin.. actually Imma give you some Dap b/c I think that as of now San Antonio is the best team in the west right now

Yeah , I'm gonna roll wit this stuff for 4 weeks and see whats up. Is that to long or not long enough?

My experience with T3 was great. I would think 4 weeks is not enough time, I planned on 6 weeks, but ended up going 8. I think my endogenous levels were up within a week of stopping based on the fact that I never got lethargic, I still sweat like a pig, and my weight stayed basically the same.

Thanks a gang Dale! I'm feel'n ya ! Peace and Love

Back