• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I have no obliques!! HELP!

mateou

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have worked out in the past, but never with any discipline, and it's fine time that I start working out for real and for longer than the three-four month spurts. One thing I have realized is that although I have a natural V shape goin, (more of a skinny guy v and not bodybuilder V ;)), my obliques are practically no existent.

What are some good exercises and how often do should I train them a week if getting "too big" of obliques is not even an issue right now?

Most any abdominal exercise that involves twisting to one side at a time works your obliques. Here is an article with a list of some good exercises for both the rectus abdominus and obliques, bicycle crunches being my favorite. I train my abs four days per week, but I only do three sets each session. You could train them one or two days per week if you increased the volume.

Back