• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test 400 or bold qv 200

justin81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anybody ever heard of these and are they pretty good???

i plan on using both, do they work well together???

yes, IMO test and equipoise is a great combo. you may want to use some dbol the first 2-3 weeks until the test kicks in...

T400 may hurt a bit, it has a reputation for it, so the EQ mixed in should help with the pain of the shots.

do you know how much to take and when to take it. Im 6'2 150lb

what s eQ and where do u buy syringes

justin81 said:
what s eQ and where do u buy syringes

boldenone undecylenate = equipoise or EQ

I would take 400 mg of test and 400 mg of EQ a week, it will take several weeks for them to kick in

justin81 said:
do you know how much to take and when to take it. Im 6'2 150lb
SHOULDN'T YOU TRY TO MAKE GAINS NATURALLY, AT 6'2 150 LBS YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE HITTING THE JUICE. :confused:

SPIKE1257 said:
SHOULDN'T YOU TRY TO MAKE GAINS NATURALLY, AT 6'2 150 LBS YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE HITTING THE JUICE. :confused:
I concur. Either that was a typo or you are very scrawny. You need to eat much more if you want the gains you seek. :barf:

how do u measure mg out of a syringe and where to u buy syringes, at a pharmacy???

IML Gear Cream!
Instead of looking to juice for some size you need to learn how to eat better. At your height you have a long way to go naturally. If you cannot get any bigger then you are naturally you are just going to lose your chemical gains because you don't eat enough food to maintain the muscle. Not trying to flame you just trying to help

Back