PDA

View Full Version : Dea On This Forum!

Pirate!
07-22-2004, 05:31 AM
I just got a pm from somebody with no posts named NILES asking for a "source" for dianbol. A few days ago it was other people with other names--some even stupid enough to ask for "sources" on the board. Just because I visit this side of the forum doesn't mean I use illegal drugs or know anyway to get them. I am just curious, and would like to be educated on the matter. There is nothing illegal about that. Anyway, the cops will get smarter. They will start establishing themselves with plenty of posts until they just fit right in and buddy up with you. My advise: if you do anything illegal, don't share any information with anyone on any forum (or pm) that has the potential to get anyone into trouble. Play smart, and remember: you don't really know any of these people. :finger:

Dale Mabry
07-22-2004, 06:25 AM
I have torn the tag off of a mattress that said do not remove unless by consumer, and I was not the consumer. :D

JerseyDevil
07-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Better clean house Dale. :eek:

Mudge
07-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Better safe than sorry.

madden player
07-22-2004, 08:04 AM
I just got a pm from somebody with no posts named NILES asking for a "source" for dianbol....you don't really know any of these people. :finger:
I hope you told him to go @#$% himself.

ZECH
07-22-2004, 08:06 AM
I had a guy I have never heard of the other day ask me for a source on another board. I thought that was weird also. And I only have about 2 dozen post on the board. Why did he pick me?

Mudge
07-22-2004, 10:01 AM
If you dont feel comfortable dont even respond, you dont have to tell anyone to do anything, just dont respond period.

Do you respond to spammers? I hope not.

Pirate!
07-22-2004, 01:53 PM
If you dont feel comfortable dont even respond, you dont have to tell anyone to do anything, just dont respond period.

Do you respond to spammers? I hope not. I almost gave him some shit, then decided it was best to ignore. It is better not to piss of cops.
:finger:

Mudge
07-22-2004, 02:42 PM
I highly doubt its the DEA, just someone looking for an easy ride. I would most expect an attack to come from a highly trusted person.

Var
07-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Definitely a good thing to keep in mind. Any of our buds here with years at IM and a million posts could be DEA looking to make a bust. I know it sounds paranoid, but as Mudge said, better safe than sorry.

nikegurl
07-22-2004, 02:56 PM
i'm going to need everyone's home addresses and a list of favorite hiding spots. :grin:

nikegurl
07-22-2004, 02:56 PM
and Var....I'm pretty sure I asked you for this several threads ago :finger:

(then it was under the guise of "stalking")

Pirate!
07-22-2004, 03:15 PM
I highly doubt its the DEA, just someone looking for an easy ride. I would most expect an attack to come from a highly trusted person.It probably wasn't. It was pretty lame, though. No posts and the guy gives no info. Just, can you tell me where to score... I think real cops would atleast invest the time to earn some respect and get a reputation. I just want everyone to be careful. I don't like the government messing with private affairs. Too many things are already illegal. It is none of their damn business what someone wants to do to their self in private. :mad:

Var
07-22-2004, 03:55 PM
and Var....I'm pretty sure I asked you for this several threads ago :finger:

(then it was under the guise of "stalking")

Are u hitting on me? :eyebrow: :D

nikegurl
07-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Are u hitting on me? :eyebrow: :D

no silly! i'm pretending to be a narc. oddly enough - no one seems to fear me. :mad:

Var
07-22-2004, 04:09 PM
No shit, Nike! It was a joke :lol:

nikegurl
07-22-2004, 04:10 PM
don't laugh Var - panic. :D

Var
07-22-2004, 04:13 PM
:laugh:

I mean...er... :shake:

nikegurl
07-22-2004, 04:15 PM
better. much better. thanks for indulging me. :D (i should feel foolish but it was fun to see that trembling smilie)

JerseyDevil
07-22-2004, 06:08 PM
I received some of those PM's also. My gut feeling is, it's not law enforcement, but as Mudge said, someone just trying to find an easy source. I think it's the same guy, just changing his name and PM'ing several in the Anabolic Forum with hopes of getting a source. But you never know....

Mudge
07-22-2004, 06:44 PM
It is being implied right now that a big source that is no longer around, was busted and that some of his customers are slowly being busted. However nobody really knows for sure, the one person that was busted recently is not being very helpfull in giving information.

Either way, better safe than sorry, and in general I just would rather avoid contact at all if I dont want to talk to someone instead of starting dialogue at all.

Evil ANT
07-22-2004, 10:25 PM
When I was new here (I still kind of am), I PM'ed a few you of guys. Not to ask for a source, but for general help. You were all nice enough to PM me back.

Just wanted to say a big "thank you" for that. I received a very warm welcome here.

I'm definitely skeptical of people so I don't reply to PM's I find strange. I've had people PM me out of nowhere asking what I'm on and for how long I've been on it. Messages deleted.

You'd think the U.S. would allocate more of the intelligence budget to finding terrorists instead of busting users. :p

brodus
07-22-2004, 10:31 PM
My 2 Cents:

1. There IS a poster from Anabolic Minds named NILE.
2. I doubt a DEA agent would do that...but I wouldn't doubt that a person who recently got pinched for roids would come here and try to find an unknown source to rat out to avoid additional trouble (not saying the guy frmo AM is doing this, BTW).
3. I think not responding is the best thing...I really hope no one here shares any questionably illegal data over the internet...it's very foolish.

The flipside of this happened to me a few weeks ago. Some guy with no posts put up a thread on AM advertising 10 bottles of 1AD for $150. It got yanked, but I PMed him before the thread went bye-bye. He turned out to be a total scam artist...he only wanted Western Union, would provide NO personal information, and insisted on pay first. Worse, the one public board where he said he had some "positive reviews" turned out to be a site for people who deal in stolen credit cards and checking accounts!

Moral of the story--you don't know who is typing on the other end of the line! Be smart!

Monolith
07-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Wouldnt it be illegal for a LEA to ask for sources? Doesnt that fall under entrapment?

TP needs to read this forum. :D

Mudge
07-22-2004, 11:53 PM
What do you think a sting is? A random good luck visit?

Pirate!
07-23-2004, 12:00 PM
What do you think a sting is? A random good luck visit? :laugh:

Luke9583
07-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Mudge, your delts are huge man!

DOMS
07-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Could any of you very cool bodybuilders hook me up with a good source?

If so, please email me cfs3@dea.gov

;)

Monolith
07-23-2004, 01:58 PM
What do you think a sting is? A random good luck visit? lmao... uhh, nevermind. :grin:

Pirate!
07-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Could any of you very cool bodybuilders hook me up with a good source?

If so, please email me cfs3@dea.gov

;)
Mexico!

Pirate!
07-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Mudge, your delts are huge man! So, you think that is really Mudge?

MarcusMaximus
07-23-2004, 06:19 PM
the people in charge of enforcing the law certainly are on these boards and are intently watching what each and everyone is writing. Proabably not all the time. there's probably a member who notifies the authorities when something of possible interest to them pops us.

the people who are prosecuting Bayco have in their possession several posts between Patrick Arnold and Vic conte (?) from another website's forum. so they are just waiting to see who will incriminate themselves or others.

always interesting to see how they connect the dots from people to other people.

i'll leave it to you to findthe link to the site in which the dialogue between these two people is discussed.

TrojanMan60563
07-23-2004, 09:32 PM
I think thats Mudge. Lookin huge bro!

As sad as it is its hard to trust anyone. Juicers and BBers need to stick together. I hate the thought that any of the guys around here would be out to scam our rat anyone out. I've really enjoyed the forums here and I hope it stays cool around here. Even if I had a source I would never share just because I would be too worried that the person would fuck up a good thing.

Supermans Daddy
07-25-2004, 12:44 PM
I leave tha country for a few days and you guys let tha place go to hell ! ha ha ha. OK here's what we do ,lets find tha :hot: :rocker: :thumb: e-mail address to your local police pre. and when someone asks for a source give'm that. That will stop all this shit wit tha quickness!! Bet that! OH yeah by tha way I"M THA NEW JR MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!! all my homies thanks for tha support. Fight ended round 3 at 1:18 , right knee, right elbow , left hook end of story !!!!!!!!!! Tha news is all over tha internet and to my dawgs ( y'all know who ya are)Either call me or e-mail . Peace and Love

JerseyDevil
07-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Way to go Mikhal! ... you have mail.

thickone
07-30-2004, 10:04 PM
If thats the case then why do most sites say pm a mod for source check. A simple yes or no ius notr\

If that's the case why do sites say PM a mod for a source check?If any of you ever studied law or even watched COPS you'd know it's your best friend that sticks the screwdriver in your ear not a stranger.that's the Phd you only learn on the street.Small fry don't worry pay your fine,clean the highway and keep your trap shut.Big fish already know the bussiness I hope.

Prince
07-30-2004, 10:08 PM
I have received several emails and PM about steroids and I am sure that some of them are from the DEA or some other internet spy. The funny thing is I do not even use steroids.

Mudge
07-31-2004, 12:02 AM
So, you think that is really Mudge?

There are plenty of guys on the forums, larger, stronger, and more cut than myself. If I were putting up fake pix, they would be more impressive for sure.

Pirate!
07-31-2004, 06:34 AM
There are plenty of guys on the forums, larger, stronger, and more cut than myself. If I were putting up fake pix, they would be more impressive for sure.I was just playing around. I believe every word you tell me Mudge. And much of it has been extremely useful info. ;)

BoneCrusher
07-31-2004, 08:21 AM
There is no like ... secret under-cover super-cop spybook with a list of acceptable ways to infiltrate the evil IM forum people. There coming at us from every angle because we all know how much death and destruction is caused by these members, and that the single greatest source for all d-bol and a-bol is right here under some still unknown (and highley sought after) nickname. We're not being paranoid man if they really are out to get us. :eek: :scared:

Kidding aside there will be someone on every forum watching and looking to make a bust ... mostley for terrorist stuff now but whatever's clever will work. Older member, newer member, guest or whatever isn't the issue. They're always watching is the issue.

It's a CYA world out there.

BTW anyone wanna buy a pound of smack?

MarcusMaximus
07-31-2004, 09:02 AM
I had a guy I have never heard of the other day ask me for a source on another board. I thought that was weird also. And I only have about 2 dozen post on the board. Why did he pick me?

i can believe that based upon your posts here. what i can't believe is that you haven't been banned yet by Bob for admitting that you were on another board. :D

MarcusMaximus
07-31-2004, 04:56 PM
I have received several emails and PM about steroids and I am sure that some of them are from the DEA or some other internet spy. The funny thing is I do not even use steroids.

Are you feigning being perplexed at being sent these emails or are you actually trolling for compliments about your non-steroid built physique.? :D

you run a board that is very supplement / steroid / pro hormone positive and you receive an unsolicited email from an assumed fed... the wonders of it all!

the law may be stupid but it is the law and some people are hired to enforce that law. if you came across a website that spoke about some horrible criminal activity, child molestation is a horrible one that came to mind- and there were threads and threads about how to have sex with children, would you be willing to say that the people involved with THAT illegal activity should stick together to hide their activities?

And for those people who will undoubtedly point out that this is an absurd comparison, i will state that those people who write that point in their post have no idea what a PRINCIPLE is. They do whatever they wish to further their own selfish needs and desires with no concern about right and wrong.

Take steroids if you want- i would but I am too cheap. But don't be asking other bodybuilders to support your practice. GEt the law changed.
vote, run for office... do something.

Prince
07-31-2004, 06:10 PM
No, it does not surpise me in the least that I get the emails & pms, I also sell/promote many steroid ebooks, not too mention the steroid forum here.

MarcusMaximus
07-31-2004, 06:12 PM
as i thought, you were trolling for a compliment....:D