• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking Diet

kjrtoy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:
19 years old
6'1 @ 140 lbs
I want to add some mass and I have some questions about the diet I will follow. When I first wrote it down I was aiming for a 50/30/20(Carbs, protien, fat) ratio. Instead when I put every thing in fitday I got close to a 40/40/20 ratio. Should I change this and decrease the protien? I think it may be too much for someone my size.

Meal#1 8:00
1 cup Oats
1 Cup 1% Milk
1 Scoop Whey
TOTAL: 523 cals, 10 fat, 69 carbs, 40 protein

Meal #2 11:00
4 Oz Chicken Breast
2 Slices Wholewheat Bread
1 Apple
TOTAL: 469 cals, 7 fat, 59 carbs, 42 protein

Meal #3 Preworkout 2:00
1 can tuna
1/2 cup brown rice
TOTAL : 259 cals, 2 fat, 22 carbs, 36 Protien

Workout @ 3:00
Postworkout Shake 4:00
1 1/2 cup Apple Juice
1.5 scoop Whey
TOTAL: 340 cals, 3 fat, 48 carbs, 29 protein

Postworkout Meal#4 5:00
6 Oz Chicken
1/2 Cup Brown Rice
2 cups broccoli
TOTAL: 470 cals, 8 fat, 38 carb, 64 protein

Meal #5 7:30
1 Can of Tuna
2 Slices Wholewheat Bread
2 Slices Fat Free Cheese Singles
TOTAL: 418 cals, 4 fat, 44 carbs, 50 protein

Bedtime Meal#6 10:30
1 Cup cottage cheese
2 Tbl natty Pb
TOTAL: 393 cals, 20 fat, 10 carbs, 39 protein

Daily Total:2873 cals, 57 fat, 295 carbs, 301 protein

I am not the best at diet macros but it looks like a good starting point at least. I'd try it for 2 weeks, evaulate your progress and make any adjustments that might be needed.
I'm sure one of the boards diet guru's will chime in and get you going .
Good luck !

Well planned out. I agree protein seems a bit high for your current weight. And since it appears that you must have a fast metabolism, you could increase the carbs slightly, preferably in the post workout shake and meal. You could also add in some more healthy fats, as all that I really see is the peanut butter before bed, and while it is a soucre of EFA's, its not a balanced or reliable one for all the time.

I dont see anything in the form of vegetables, they are not just a dieting food, but essential for proper nutrition.

One thing that I would defintly switch is the apple juice in your PWO shake. The sugars are carbs in that come from fructose, which replinishes liver glycogen stores BEFORe it makes it way to muscle tissues, which is what you are ideally trying to feed to begin repair and growth. If you decide to go with something high glycemic, dextrose(corn sugar) is an option, or sticking to foods such as rice cakes, white potatoes or white rice.

atherjen said:
Well planned out. I agree protein seems a bit high for your current weight. And since it appears that you must have a fast metabolism, you could increase the carbs slightly, preferably in the post workout shake and meal. You could also add in some more healthy fats, as all that I really see is the peanut butter before bed, and while it is a soucre of EFA's, its not a balanced or reliable one for all the time.

I dont see anything in the form of vegetables, they are not just a dieting food, but essential for proper nutrition.

One thing that I would defintly switch is the apple juice in your PWO shake. The sugars are carbs in that come from fructose, which replinishes liver glycogen stores BEFORe it makes it way to muscle tissues, which is what you are ideally trying to feed to begin repair and growth. If you decide to go with something high glycemic, dextrose(corn sugar) is an option, or sticking to foods such as rice cakes, white potatoes or white rice.

he has 2 cups of broccoli in meal 4, n' i agree from optimum result from your PWO shake use dextrose or maltodextrin and water with your protein powder rather than apple juice, it will be a better spike

peace

Back