• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arms

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need input on a good arm workout. although my arms are extremely strong for my size, they still look rather skinny, especially compared to my chest and shoulders. this is strange because i usually do a good bit of arm work and hardly any shoulder work. I think the main problem is my triceps do not naturally bulk up. I usually only do some cable pull downs and overhead extensions for triceps, but in the past i have tried "skull crushers" and close-grip bench press. any suggestions?

I'v found that dips are very good for your triceps, But u must make sure your sholders go below or at least level with your elbows at the bottom of the dip.

Goodluck

they may not be your genetic high point, and you may actually find less arm work and more compound exercises that hit the arms indirectly (bench press/rows) will have more impact on their growth, also overall body weight.

you could try priority training on them, which is hitting them first before other bodyparts, also you could try hitting them twice a week, as well as the less direct work approach as I mentioned above. Try all three of those ideas at separate times and see if any work better for you.

thanks, i'll let you know how it works

Back