• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my 1st cycle split!!!

tornadoman17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i am gonna juice so soon and was thinking of doing this split back/chest,,,bi/tri..rest then back/chest /bi/tri and shoulders and legs then rest ,,,,,any opinions

I'm rather new to bodybuilding, but if you don't know what routine you should being doing maybe you shouldn't juice.

It kind of sounds like wanting to put nitrous in your car but not really knowing how to drive.

Just a thought.

IMHO you sound fairly new to weightlifting and I doubt you???re ready for gear. First you clearly do not have your diet under control; you don???t have your routine under control. If I were you I would make sure I double checked and triple checked all that before you even think about gear.

well whats wrong with my routine cause i dont find it to be bad at all,,,i am just concerned about overtraining thats all!!!!!! so what do u think ??

I don???t understand the info you???re giving out very well. Try putting the day of the weak and what muscle groups you working on that day. Also if you can how many sets and reps for each exercise you do, without that I doubt anyone can tell you if you???re overtraining or not.

ok bro :: well i was thinking of doing that split : saturday:chest/back
chest: flat barbell bench 3sets
inclined ,, ,, ,,
dips 3 sets
flat dumbell flyes 3 sets
back : bent over rows 3 sets
seated rows 3 sets
one hand 3 sets
lat pulldown 3 sets
deadlift 3 sets
sunday : bi/triceps ; bi : standing curls 3sets
preacher curls 3sets
hammer curls 3sets
chinups 3 sets
triceps : skull crushers 3 sets
one hand behind the neck 3 sets
press downs 3 sets
reverse push ups 2 sets
then rest on monday ,,,then on tuesday and wednesday i will do the same routine for the back/bench and bi and tri ,,and on thursday will be legs /shoulders:
military presses,,lateral raises,,front raises,,,up side rows ,,and for legs squats,,leg curls,,leg presses and calf raises,,,3 sets for each exercise and another rest on friday,,,any suggestions ??

So your routine if as follows right.

Saturday: chest/back
Sunday: Arms
Monday: off
Tuesday: back/chest
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: legs /shoulders:
Friday: off

Here is what I would do; it differs from people to people. But basically try not to work two big muscle groups on the same day. See how you feel after doing the routing for a few weeks and try moving things around. Everyone responds differently. What works for one may not work for the other. You have to experiment with yourself.

Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Chest
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Arms
Friday: Off

Now I don't know anything about juice or gear really but when it comes to training with it don't you want a large volume? Rather then keeping to low volume with no supps you will now have that extra energy to perform with a higher recovery rate so you can really rip it up in the gym all day with a smaller chance of over training.

What about hitting every msucle twice a week, once you adjust to the gear? Or something along those lines?

Back