• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mudge!!!

jeb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mudge this was posted by one of the members of EF, he was asking me what ba content my gear has and I told him .9% and this is what he responded.

what do you think? can he use that much of BA 5-7% I think that's sounds like pain no???

this whole time I thought that I needed the BA and EA in my home brew to get the darn hormones to go into suspension. I guess I was wrong.
When you say ".9%" do you mean, nine tenths of one percent?
Bro I wish I was cooking my gear in your kitchen, this whole time I was using between 5% - 7% BA/EA to get my gear into suspension.

What are you doing and what concentration?

pullinbig said:
i dont use BA in enan, eq or deca. Jes oil and hormone. BA in my mind is nothing more than a water soluable solvent. i never heard of BA for sterility til i went on this board and a few others. Everyone was preaching the sterility properties of BA. Hell they made it sound like you could put BA on a freaking cow turd and shoot it safely. Well to say the least I posted several studies to disprove these renegade theories. Got booted off one board for preaching the truth. It was odd though as i went back later under a diff name and those guys had changed their tune. funny stuff.

but to answer you question. No ba required in oil souable esterfied hormones. filter and bake and know you are safe.

Mudge said:
What are you doing and what concentration?

he's doing : Tprop and Tren Acetate.

concentrations: 125 TP / 75 TA

Short esters 200mg/ml may well not work with no BA not sure. It works in dazed's oil from what I'm told, which I'll be using myself soon.

Back