• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardio and gear?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, since I've been running my cycle I've gained a ton of muscle, but my cardio is a joke. I've been trying to jog, but after only a half a mile or so my legs get so damn sore I can barely keep going. I find this odd, because I use to be able to jog a few miles easily before I could even start to feel it.

Does gear slow down your cardio performance at all? I assumed it would help it since a lot of runners are on something. Yet, only after a pathetic half mile, I'm so badly hurtin' I need to stop and walk.

Anyone else have problems with cardio after running a cycle? I'm guessing it could be the weight I've gained that's slowing me down.

Also, since I'm asking, how often do you do cardio while on a cycle? I was worried about doing too much and slowing down my strength gains, so I haven't been doing as much. I remember an old Howard Stern interview with Chyna in which she stated she didn't do much at all for cardio and she mainly focused on weights.

I guess it depends on your body. I don't cardio at all when I cycle, my metabolism is fast enough as is, I have a hard time putting in enough calories to grow and don't need to burn then any other way! (making sex an exception :) )

I read that D-Bol (correct me if I am wrong) somehow reduces the red-blood cells delivery of oxygen to the cells, while some other gear (EQ? Anadrol?) Actually improves it... I never paid much attention to it b/c it does not apply to me, but maybe it does to you...

Awesome, thanks man. My metabolism is a joke, so pretty much anything I eat sticks to me. Hence, some cardio is probably a good thing. However, it's getting increasingly hard to make it around the laps at the track!

ZorroAzul said:
I guess it depends on your body. I don't cardio at all when I cycle, my metabolism is fast enough as is, I have a hard time putting in enough calories to grow and don't need to burn then any other way! (making sex an exception :) )

I read that D-Bol (correct me if I am wrong) somehow reduces the red-blood cells delivery of oxygen to the cells, while some other gear (EQ? Anadrol?) Actually improves it... I never paid much attention to it b/c it does not apply to me, but maybe it does to you...
That is interesting. I believe D-bol is prescribed to people who are anemic, so I would imagine it would have some effect on the red blood cells and oxygen delivery. I'll look into that.

PirateFromHell said:
That is interesting. I believe D-bol is prescribed to people who are anemic, so I would imagine it would have some effect on the red blood cells and oxygen delivery. I'll look into that.

Can you find out about Epogen as well? Any experience with it?
It's supposed to have an effect (increase count) for red blood cells.

Last edited:
PirateFromHell said:
I believe D-bol is prescribed to people who are anemic

Just not in the US, anadrol replaced it.

trHawT said:
Can you find out about Epogen as well? Any experience with it?
It's supposed to have an effect (increase count) on red blood cells.
I don't know where to look for that. I am not familiar with Epogen. Try google. :thumb:

My question about gear and cardio would be the effect on the heart? Would the gear and cardio cause more stress on the heart? Or a enlarged heart due to the cardio?

Yeah, I was worried about all the size I've gained because I haven't been doing much cardio. My thinking is it can't be good to gain all this muscle (and some fat) and be in poor cardio shape. Sure, I'll be strong, but I'll also be a walking heart attack waiting to happen or something.

Thats a trip to me too Dawg! I've noticed that Winstrol,Tren,EQ,even Masteron seem to help my stamina or should I say help me to maintain higher performance as far as strength for long periods (100yard and 50 yard sprints, uphill and chute runs, etc)wit out me gas'n.I do remember a time that I did Decca and Sus 250( yep I did Test in a weak moment, ha ha)and I was die'n doin simple morn'n 5ml runs. As a matter of fact During that cycle and wit those drugs I got strong fast but gased out even faster. I don't know why that was, but I never had those experiences on other cycles.

IML Gear Cream!
Trojan, only skeletal muscle grows with hormones.... (now HGH is anotherr kind of animal!) the myocardium (Heart muscle) is of a totally different composition and structure. Good thing it des not get tired and cramp!! lol

Didn't know that Zorro. Thats good to know because I was scared to do cardio when I tried to cycle last time. Next time I have a go at it I will not be worried about the cardio.

Back