• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much fat increase on a bulk is acceptable?

BulkMeUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I agree everyone is different and so would be the results...but in your individual opinions and experience how many pounds or % of total body weight would you estimate?

Last edited:
:shrug: you said it yourself, depends GREATLY on the persons genetics, diet, etc.

yes i did... :( i am trying to get a concencus(sp?) on what others would deem acceptable. This would help me compare it to myself and help me make a decision wether to continue bulking or to consider a cut.

Personally I would try to minimize as much fat gain as possible(although sometimes seems inevitable a bit). Reason being that the more fat that you continue to pack on after bulking so long is going to take that much longer to diet down. And depending on your cutting diet, most people tend to loose some LMB in the process. So all that bulking and getting a bit fatter, to risk the loss of the hard earned muscle? Just a thought.

Check the online journals. There are ppl here who put on very little fat. There's even someone who GAINS lbm while on a cut. And then there are ppl like me who have a hard time putting on muscle. For every lb of muscle I'm currently putting on a lb of fat. I'm trying to tweak that but I probably won't do much better than that. Obviously how strict you are with the diet is of prime importance. In my case, my family doesn't eat like me, so my diet isn't always as clean as I would like. Marital bliss is more important :)

Back