PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

daftMINDED
08-08-2004, 01:56 PM
I am looking into getting some type of steriod in the next week or so. I was looking at Windstrol (sp) and that looks good but I wanted to ask what would be the best for what I want.

I weight around 150 right now and am about 6'1". I used to work out on an everyday basis so I still have some shape to me but not as much as I want. I was wondering if winny would gain me the little bit of mass I want. I don't want to be really big but I do want to put some weight on but stay cut for the most part.

Mudge
08-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Food man, if you want weight you need food.

daftMINDED
08-08-2004, 02:45 PM
I've tried that, I was a strict diet for weight gain for months and never gained any real weight.

Mudge
08-08-2004, 03:12 PM
What makes you think drugs will make a difference? If you can't gain weight by adding a thousand calories to your daily diet, religiously, then you have medical problems you need to see a doctor about.

If you wanted weight gain winny is the wrong thing to look at.

Plus, if you can't gain it in the kitchen, what makes you think you can hold it off the drugs? You wont.

daftMINDED
08-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Well I am looking into just being not skinny anymore, everything that I have tried has yet to work. I've seen some people use the stuff and they got the resaults they wanted.
If not 'drugs' then what? I've tried diets but they never work, for the 8+ weeks I was on my last one I think I gained around 1-2 lbs.

Mudge
08-08-2004, 04:02 PM
I dont know what these diets looked like. If you are counting calories and added 1k then you will gain weight, it just takes time. So far for myself my last bulking diet was 5300 calories daily as a minimum, with some highs of 6500. For cutting I had gone as low as 2300 calories not all that long ago. Even with large fluctuations like that, it still takes time.

gr81
08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
I weight around 150 right now and am about 6'1".

no offense bro but you have NO business taking any type of steroid for years!! you need to string together a few years of consistant bodybuilding first off. Second of all, all that "I tried eating and it didn't work" is BS. diet is EVERYTHING and if you couldn't gain without the drugs you won't while on. Mudge is correct. start writing down your calorie intake and I guarantee it won't be as high as you think it is. Stop looking for he easy solution and start working hard, its that simple

Mudge
08-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Drugs or no drugs you really need the food down, Ronnie Coleman doesn't eat like Joe Average, that is for sure.

Good luck

TrojanMan60563
08-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey Daft you should get a notepad and write down everything you eat and drink for a month. Look at the calories and how much of it is fat/protein/carbs. Then you can keep adding more calories to gain. Some people can eat just about anything and gain zero while other people can look at food and gain weight. That has to do with your metabolism. If your is fast then I wouldn't recommend little to no cardio and lift heavy keeping reps 12 or less. Make sure your doing the basic foundation lifts like bench,squat,and deadlifts. Those are the biggest mass builders. No matter how fast your metabolism is there is a point where you will eat more calories then your body burns. Thats how you gain weight. I thing the key is to eat very close to that level and make sure your getting enough protein in your diet to allow growth. Maybe your the kind of guy that needs to eat like Lee Priest in order to gain weight. Once you get your diet down and understand how to adjust it to get desired results then start messing with gear. Otherwise you are just going to get even more frustrated or mentally addicted to steroids because everytime you get off the drugs your going to loose everything that you gained. So your going to end up doing one long never ending cycle until you run into some serious health issue because your abuse is out of hand. Sorry to get all in your face about it but food and diet is where you need to start like everyone has said. Otherwise you'll never get the muscles and keep them.

Mudge
08-08-2004, 10:24 PM
It must be EVERY DAY as well, not 5 days out of 7 and so on. Constant calories.

Some people have to eat 7k daily just to maintain their bodyweight, certainly these are heavy guys, but if you have a fast metabolism then drugs or not you are going to have to eat a lot more than someone else would.

Here is a little something from someone who beat his bodyweight:

I find myself irritated now when people look at me and say "genetics" or something to that effect--its amazing to me that at 19 I was 6 foot and 137lbs (yes 137) and eating 6 meals a day and people would chuckle at me the stickboy trying to be a bodybuilder. I seriously did not miss a meal for my first 3 and a half years, I would set my alarm at 2am and wake up and eat scrambled eggs and pancakes if I missed a meal during the day. Two years later I looked "normal" at 196lbs or so. Two years just to look like a freaking normal person! I kept bombing away, eating and not taking no as an answer and now I am up at 300lbs and people say "you must have always been big" and "you have good genetics".

ZECH
08-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Plus, you added you use to work out. If you are still not working out, it definately won't help.

ZorroAzul
08-09-2004, 04:53 PM
I put on 30 lbs lean mass, although it took me 4 years.... then I could not put on a lb more for another 5!! I would eat so much sometimes I'd go to sleep feeling sick in the stomach, from forcing myself to eat. Now on gear I am up another 20 and loving life!
DaftMINDED, if we cannot steer you away from drugs, then just do Testosterone, 500 mg/week for 10-12 weeks. and EAT, EAT EAT!!!

An only do this after a minimum of 4-5 months of heavy natural training, and GOOD NUTRITION.

Remember, we are all still recommending you do a few YEARS of natural growing.

Evil ANT
08-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Eat, eat, eat, and eat some more.

I gained about sixty pounds in the last eight months just thanks to upping my calories. I seriously went from 160 pounds to 220 pounds.

Couldn't have done it without the key ingredient: food.

Listen to what everyone else has said. They're offering great advice.