• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jump rope

micflint001

(v)ichael
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is jump ropping good cardio?

Yea especially a weighted jump rope with ankle weights.

so is it as effective as running or no?i just want some cardio cause i cant run cause i have a problem where my tendens are really loose in my legs so yea ?

IMHO MUCH better than jogging... If you want to run do sprints. I hate jogging alsmost as much as I hate golf :yes:

but would you think you get just as good of a workout doing 20 mins of jump ropping as if 20 mins of jogging sprinting or whateverR?

I can jog for 20 minutes straight without any problem. I can???t jump rope for 20 minutes straight that???s for sure. That should tell you something. For me jogging is out of the question. If I had to chose one between sprinting and jumping rope it would be sprinting. But I would switch between the two every now on then, one day do some sprints, the other jump some rope. Keep changing things around; it will be much more fun.

well like i said before my kneecap doesnt stay in place because the tendon that holds it tight you your leg is loose or something like that they had a big word for it. The reason it is like that is cause i have teri something another meaning im tall and all that stuff and i have alot of manueverablility because of it but it screws my knees up to when i hit the pavment running i feal like my calf is pushing up into my leg bone

Best cardio, check here for the link to a cool rope.

Back