• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice on my bulk diet needed! - newbie

carl1984

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

Discovered this forum last night and have been reading through all the previous posts for a good day now. I???ve been training with weights since I was 16 but never competitively or with a solid nutritional plan. At the moment I???m 20, 5???8 and about 145-150Ibs. I would say my body fat is fairly low and I currently have good muscle definition on my whole upper body, however I???ve finally decided to get serious with my weight training and would like to bulk up whilst retaining definition. Based on all the other posts I???ve read about diet, I???ve put together this plan. Any suggestions are welcome, and also I don???t have a great idea of how much to eat for each of these meals, e.g is one standard bowl of oatmeal enough or should I be having more etc?

Thanks in advance,

Carl.

Meal 1 8am ??? 1 serving Oatmeal w/chopped banana, 3 Egg Whites, 3 Full Eggs (scrambled)
Meal 2 11am ??? Tuna Sandwich (1 can) with 2 slices whole-grain bread (perhaps also add 1 apple)
Meal 3 2pm ??? Chicken Breast, Rice (Basmati) ??? how much rice is enough?
Meal 4 5pm ??? Mixed Vegetables, Sweet Potato ??? not sure of amounts for these also
Meal 5 8pm - Chicken Breast, Rice (Basmati)
Meal 6 10pm ??? Oatmeal w/chopped banana

looks good overall. Is the rice brown basmati? In your last meal you need fat. Eat some peanuts and slow protein source such as cottage cheese for that meal.

Welcome this is the best place on the net. :thumb:

Hey and thanks for the warm welcome! This definitely looks like THE place to be for people who are serious about their training.

Yeah I've heard brown basmati is best so that's probably what I'll get, if you guys recommend it? Would you say I should drop the oatmeal completely for the last meal, or simply add peanuts (not salted right?)/cottage cheese on top? Oh, and roughly how much of these should I be looking to eat, I can go overboard with nuts easily!

Would you say I should drop the oatmeal completely for the last meal, or simply add peanuts (not salted right?)/cottage cheese on top? Oh, and roughly how much of these should I be looking to eat, I can go overboard with nuts easily!

yes drop the oatmeal and opt for the cottage cheese and nuts. 1/6th-1/4c. would be fine. or you could also get natural peanut butter.
Id also suggest better EFA's. Fish oil capsules would be beneficial and convient.

meal 4 needs some protein.

check out www.fitday.com to figure the macronutrients/calories for different measurments on the foods you questioned.

Back