• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Prince :D

I think mono wants to moderate this forum....I think he would be good for what it is worth.

No way, id get in trouble for editing peoples posts. :lol:

If they start a "pink dumbell" forum, can I mod it??? :p

Var said:
If they start a "pink dumbell" forum, can I mod it??? :p

I can;t think of anyone more qualified than you. :D

lmfao

You could make a training video and hawk it... like the "Players Guide." Yours could be called "Var's Secret Russian KGB Anabolic Pink Dumbell Training." :D

yeah, you could wear spandex shorts and a little pink belly tank top.....bitch.

Are we ever going to get an "Abstinence" forum going??? I think PreMier and Funk would be ideal for that position. :yes:

P-funk said:
yeah, you could wear spandex shorts and a little pink belly tank top.....bitch.

Sounds like the thought of that outfit excites you! :confused:

Whats with the aggression today??? You're starting to sound like PreMier. :p

IML Gear Cream!
lmao

Var, the P's are gonna come jump you if you keep this up. :rofl:

Var said:
Sounds like the thought of that outfit excites you! :confused:

Whats with the aggression today??? You're starting to sound like PreMier. :p

only slept 3hrs last night :(

Monolith said:
Var, the P's are gonna come jump you if you keep this up. :rofl:

I already told them I'm not gay...do u think I still have to worry about them "jumping" me? :shake:

P-funk said:
only slept 3hrs last night :(

Oh have I got a story for you then! :D I went out with a buddy Saturday night. Tore it up a bit. Went to bed at 3am. My friend slept on the floor. Around 4am I hear a loud "splat". Sounded like someone dumped a bucket of water on the floor. I wake up, ask him what it was, and he says "oh shit...I'm sorry". I turn the light on and half my room (and all of my friend) is covered in puke. We spent the next hour and a half cleaning and I had to be up at 8am. :mad:

Why didnt u sleep???

Nice story...YUK!!!

I sometimes go through periods of not sleeping because I have a lot on my mind and I lie in bed and think a lot. It sucks when it happens. I fell asleep around 11:30 last night and had to wake up at 4:30am, except I woke up at 3!! I tried to fall back asleep but couldn't so I got up at 4 and started fixing breakfast. I hope I sleep well tonight. Gotta go back and train one more client right now and then I am done.....another 7 client day!!! See ya in a couple of hours.

I have the same problem sometimes. Ever use anything to help u sleep? Melatonin or Valerian Root. Works for me

Dude, look at the first post in this "thread". Do u honestly think this whole thing WONT be deleted anyway?! :laugh:

Well since it is a new forum sponsored by Universal Kits, I didn't think so.

Of course the link I supplied was an example, and you could sub "finakits" for "Universal Kits" :).

I just meant that this particular thread will probably be deleted or moved to Open Chat

Aggie thought she was gonna get tips on improving her meth lab. :hehe:

Var said:
Whats with the aggression today??? You're starting to sound like PreMier.

Why are you saying that im agressive?

Because you're aggressive :D

aggies1ut said:
"homebrew chemistry" huh....sounds like a thread on how to make illegal drugs, lol, and not just steroids.
No, we still have PH powders that are legal and this is a way of improving delivery.

Back