• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about Test and Airimadex

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've Been hear'n from a lot of people, ok Everybody that I should give test one more try. I think'n bout Test Prop and using airimidex to keep tha bloats down. I think'n bout try'n this cycle Tren ( absolute and by all means!!!)110mgs/EQ,150mgs/Masteron,100mgs,Test Prop,100mgs EOD , for 10 weeks. Weeks 3-10 I'm add'n 30mgsVar and 50mgsWinnie ED. I'm gonna use tha airimadex half a ml EOD . I don't want tha Test to put crazy weight on me, Does this sound solid? Peace n Love

Hey dawg! Sounds like a helluva lot of gear to me. If it were me I'd simplify. Maybe tren/prop/masteron, then add winny the last 6-7 weeks. Both the masteron and arimidex will keep the bloat off.

But that's just me Tev. Let's see what the more experienced guys have to say. :thumb:

Hard to say on the dex, thats a lot for such a little amount of test, but I've never had a blood test to see where it put my estrogen. I use 1/4cc of dex when doing 700mg prop weekly, now I use letro though.

What about using femara instead of dex? I've been hearing good things.

Next cycle I plan on using letro (femara), but if you already have the dex, I'd use that. In fact, I've heard some bro's say letro is almost too potent, dropping their estrogen to the floor... which is a bad thing. I suspect they were using too much however.

Back