PDA

View Full Version : i got one

ASSPUNCTURE
08-09-2004, 11:51 PM
we need like those guys...who leik go to other forums and secretly register and PM everyone invites saying leik we need mods er sum shit. preferably chics and latino studs plz

Spitfire
08-10-2004, 08:19 AM
What?

Var
08-10-2004, 01:41 PM
:confused:

BoneCrusher
08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
sya angai deud? leik as ni sya whta?

ASSPUNCTURE
08-10-2004, 04:33 PM
sorry about that bros...2 bong hits too many last night!

I meant like...
we need more traffic to our site
more traffic = more members
more members = more chics and gay studmuffins
more chics and homo studs = more possible rendezvous with anus

I suggest we send out trolls to other bodybuilding forums (so we dont git too many fatties) and then register a name...and then private message people telling em bout our site (and about resident salad tosser ASSPUNCTURE) and like tell em we need more moderators to entice them to come over and chck it out.

what do you bros think? Diabolical or what?

PreMier
08-10-2004, 04:35 PM
This is the stupidest suggestion that I have ever heard. I highly doubt that Prince wants this site to be promoted in such a low class way.

ASSPUNCTURE
08-10-2004, 04:39 PM
This is the stupidest suggestion that I have ever heard. I highly doubt that Prince wants this site to be promoted in such a low class way.
moron...

you just dont get it do you? lol

This is a joke, poking fun at people/forums thjat do that. Jesusth Christh

Var
08-10-2004, 04:41 PM
sorry about that bros...2 bong hits too many last night!

I meant like...
we need more traffic to our site
more traffic = more members
more members = more chics and gay studmuffins
more chics and homo studs = more possible rendezvous with anus

I suggest we send out trolls to other bodybuilding forums (so we dont git too many fatties) and then register a name...and then private message people telling em bout our site (and about resident salad tosser ASSPUNCTURE) and like tell em we need more moderators to entice them to come over and chck it out.

what do you bros think? Diabolical or what?

:funny:

Diabolical indeed...jackass! :lol:

PreMier
08-10-2004, 04:43 PM
So I am the moron.. Your the one that is obsessed with posting irrelevant shit on a BB forum. I have yet to see one helpful post from you.

ASSPUNCTURE
08-10-2004, 04:46 PM
So I am the moron.. Your the one that is obsessed with posting irrelevant shit on a BB forum. I have yet to see one helpful post from you.
Yes, you seem to have cognitive problems in addition to your oddly aggressive behavior twoards me. Youre such a closet homo.

You arent looking closely enough then. I have had a handful of serious replies scattered about.

Var
08-10-2004, 04:49 PM
I was actually shocked to see your EFA post, Asspirate! You're turning into a regular "people person" already!

PreMier
08-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Oddly agressive behavior? Maybe I find you annoying, and your posts to be a waste. I also have no problem with my judgement or awareness.

Ofcourse I am not looking closely enough.. I dont watch your every move, but like I stated I have yet to see a helpful post by yourself.

From now on, I will avoid you.

BoneCrusher
08-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Lmao ...

david
08-10-2004, 06:21 PM
moron...

you just dont get it do you? lol

This is a joke, poking fun at people/forums thjat do that. Jesusth Christh

Oh God, you even type with a lisps! :lol:

No need for name calling... but you have to admit, Asspuncture, you appeared to be serious and didn't let us in on your ha-ha's!

bulletproof1
08-10-2004, 06:24 PM
I was actually shocked to see your EFA post, Asspirate! You're turning into a regular "people person" already!

i was thinking split personality.

Prince
08-10-2004, 06:27 PM
glad to see asspunk is making lots of friends! :D

Var
08-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Am I the only one who thinks he's funny??? Must be :shrug:

largepkg
08-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Am I the only one who thinks he's funny??? Must be :shrug:

No...I too find him rather amusing in a sexually ambiguous, not sure if I should call him Patricia or Patrick kinda way. :hmmm:

Spitfire
08-11-2004, 09:52 AM
2 bong hits too many last night!
Not possible!

(so we dont git too many fatties)
:laugh:

MaxMirkin
08-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Some people be too uptight. :no: