• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatin mono and V12 Turbo

arpan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

i just wanted to know what are the advantages or disadvantages of taking creatin mono and V12 turbo together.

I have read that many poeple cycle off creatin mono when adding V12 to their daily routine.

if you experts could tell me what are the pros and cons, may be we all newbies can benefit from it.

thanx for the help.

Arpan

They are supposed to do the same thing. The reason for using v12 is that for some, monohydrate doesn´t work. If you use them together how you gonna know which one worked? Besides, did I mention that they are pretty much the same thing? :)

they are both creatine but V12 is a whole lot more expensive. You can get a kilo of monohydrate for cheap, but another good creatine product is swole. I never saw any gains off of NO2 and my pumps only lasted about an hour after my workout but with swole i get a great long lasting pump.

if you respond to regular creatine good for you, do not bother with San V-12, however if you're like me and regular creatine does not do much for you, use San V-12 instead. I do not see any reason to use them together.

Back