• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Redline by VPX Sports...

I'm Trying

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanting to see everyone's experience with this. I like I belive it works but here is the oddity of this atleast in my body. I know you are suppose to feel the "freeze" and the effects within 5 min of taking the dose (I take the whole spoon full) and I don't feel the freeze for about 5 hours after taking the stuff and it hits me while I'm at work. Is it me or am I weird? :confused:

You are weird.

Just kidding, Don't go by the feel, but if you are only taking half a dose you can takr a full one.

I never get the freeze at all, only the sweats. The "reaction" to Redline seems to be very unique to each individual, but the fat loss results are much more consistent.

It's like liquid crack. I get the drink at my gym, and I teach a MEAN Spinning class on that. I sweat like hell, and I feel the freeze AFTER I'm done.

good product. i felt the freeze a yr or so ago when i took it but now all i get is the sweats. Great pre- WO stimulant

just dont take the doses too close together. i took 5ml twice within 2 hrs of eachother and felt really crappy...

Robert DiMaggio said:
I stopped cause I end up staying awake until around 12am.

Wow, you are a party animal. :laugh:

I work at Vitamin Shoppe so I get to try all kinds of crap. I've been taking some thermo called Rev-XP (so far its garbage, but I got it for free). But one afternoon I tried one of the little packets of redline that we sell individually and it JACKED me up.

Robert DiMaggio said:
ha ha, when you have to get up every morning at 6:30am....:p

I hope anabolic matrix will help GET ME UP every morning :cool:

IML Gear Cream!
Been trying the half dose and full dose. When I do the half dose that is all I take during the day. How long do you wait until taking the second dose??

GOPRO, are the Redline Gelcaps out yet? Any word on how effective they are?? It must be better taste wise. ALso what about the RTD Redline? What is the difference with that kind??
Thanks!!

I'm Trying said:
Been trying the half dose and full dose. When I do the half dose that is all I take during the day. How long do you wait until taking the second dose??

GOPRO, are the Redline Gelcaps out yet? Any word on how effective they are?? It must be better taste wise. ALso what about the RTD Redline? What is the difference with that kind??
Thanks!!

Always wait at least 6 hours between doses.

No, gel caps are not out yet. They should be just as effective as the liquid. As far as taste, well, you just swallow the caps so they really won't have a taste. As for the RTD, its the same product in a drink form like Red Bull. However, most people say that they get a better "kick" from the RTD than from the regular Redline.

gopro said:
Always wait at least 6 hours between doses.

No, gel caps are not out yet. They should be just as effective as the liquid. As far as taste, well, you just swallow the caps so they really won't have a taste. As for the RTD, its the same product in a drink form like Red Bull. However, most people say that they get a better "kick" from the RTD than from the regular Redline.

I would expect a bigger kick with the RTD provided it is a watered down version of the regular stuff, how many oz is it?

Back