• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MRM Products

hoSSo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I`m thinking of trying out some of MRM's products but I havent heard much reviews about it say compared to ON and others. How do you guys rate their whey compared to ON (taste & quality)

Metabolic Whey ( http://www.metabolicresponse.com/detail.asp?ID=105 )

Nutritional Facts:
(Amount per 28-30g serving)

Total Calories - 120.5
Calories from Fat - 22.5
Total Fat - 2.5g
Saturated Fat - 0.75g
Cholesterol - 25mg
Sodium - 50mg
Potassium - 125mg
Total Carbohydrates - 3.0g
Dietary Fiber - 0.5g
Sugars - 2g (Naturally occurring)
Protein - 22g

Ingredients:
MASS-Pro??? (Ultrafiltered, Low Temperature Processed Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross Flow Microfiltration Whey Protein Isolate, & NitroZyme???), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Xanthan Gum & Sucralose.

and they have these low carbs bars also, they're kinda similar to ON`s Complete Protein Diet Bars , here they are:

MRM, Response Bars, Chocolate Caramel Fudge Sensation

Nutritional Facts:
1 Bar (60g)

Total Calories - 200
Calories from Fat - 72
Total Fat - 8
Cholesterol - 5mg
Sodium - 240mg
Total Carbohydrates - 20g
Sugars - 1g
Protein - 21g

Ingredients:
Response Protein Blend (whey protein isolate,milk protein isolate, soy crisp,hydrolyzed gelatin, calcium sodium caseinate, calcium caseinate,whey protein concentrate), carb conscience complex ( glycerol, maltitol syrup,maltitol,polydextrose,sorbitol,lactitol,rolled oats,fibersol), water, canola oil, fractionated palm kernel oil, butter (cream and salt), peanut, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, salt, N&A flavors, citric acid and sucralose

I have only tried the MRM Chocolate, it was ok. Was sweetened with splenda. I prefer ON.

I have heard good things about the metabolic pump. I use their BCAA+G, and would recommend it. No experience with their protein.

The meta meals are incredible - I was a tester for metabolic pump and thought it was very high quality if you are looking for a creatine-no combo product. I would say you pretty much can't go wrong with MRM.

Their MRP Meta-Meal is the best priced & best tasting one.
Metabolic Whey is also awesome in taste alongwith Dymatize Elite Whey.
ON's whey is most overrated one.

Back