PDA

View Full Version : Dnp

Crazyfist
08-15-2004, 10:29 PM
So my friend wants to try out DNP. He asked me what to expect - and i knew side effects and such, but he want to know about his expected results. I don't know enough - so maybe some of you do. He's about 215lbs, 5'10" muscular, but a little pudgy. If he sticks to a good DNP diet, and works out when he can without dying. What do you expect he'll lose? how long should he cycle? week on week off? Let me and I'll pass the word on. Thanks.

trHawT
08-16-2004, 04:41 AM
DNP = heard is some crazy shit. Cycled usually no longer than 2 weeks.
Heard you can lose a pound or two a day. I don't think you'd want to restrict calories during the cycle. What is a good DNP diet?

I'd say he'd get down to around 200 pounds in two weeks. Just a shot in the cup.

Mudge
08-16-2004, 07:59 AM
Pound a day is pretty typical. I have generally heard of high carbs on DNP, but I'm not about to model advice on that because I haven't used it and its deadly, so be sure this guy knows what he is doing before he starts.

KataMaStEr
08-16-2004, 08:45 AM
I don’t know why every time I read anything with the words DNP in them I think of TNT. Your buddy must be pretty desperate. This is something I wouldn’t touch unless my salary depended on it.

Mudge
08-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Because it was an ignitor during WWII :)