• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

should i do anything else to get my legs bigger?

ihateschoolmt

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have small legs and i cant get them any bigger i get stronger but i never get any bigger i have 19 inch legs and i can squat 205 10 times 4 sets is there any excerize i can do to build mass? i do hack squats leg extentions leg presses leg curls straight leg dead lifts and standing/ sitting calf raises.

change your rep range around.

Maybe you need to do higher reps. My legs really grow when I do 20rep sets of squats. Or maybe you need lower rep ranges. My legs really grow when I do 3-4 reps of squats.

ihateschoolmt said:
i have small legs and i cant get them any bigger i get stronger but i never get any bigger i have 19 inch legs and i can squat 205 10 times 4 sets is there any excerize i can do to build mass? i do hack squats leg extentions leg presses leg curls straight leg dead lifts and standing/ sitting calf raises.
for me personally i have found that leg extensions and leg curls are pretty useless, i stick to squats, lunges, leg press, good mornings, deadlifts, and step ups

P-funk said:
My legs really grow when I do 20rep sets of squats.
My legs really grow when I do 3-4 reps of squats.
I am Vieopefied. Can you explain?

Vieope said:
I am Vieopefied. Can you explain?

Everyone has a rep range that works for them. No matter what rep range I use though my legs just get bigger. It is good and bad at the same time.

Vieopefied :laugh:

Try this little routine I did last week, it was great :D

Squats
2 warmup sets 12-15 reps
3 worksets, reverse pyramid 12,10,8 reps

DB Lunges
3 sets - 15-20 reps each leg (just walk around) - increase weight each set

Leg Press -
2 sets 12,10 - Use a middle height stance, shoulder width apart
2 sets 12,10 - Use high height stance, wider then shoulder width apart

SLDL's
3 sets 12,10,8

Leg Extension/Leg Curl Superset
2 supersets 15 reps each

Try it out, if it doesnt help, like everyone else said - use a VARIETY of reps, try static holds and dropsets, do anything that you havent done :rocker: :rocker:

Forget the leg extensions. Try 1/2 squats down to a bench and concentrate on working up to serious poundages, 8-12 reps/set. Couple that with leg press and some leg curls. That's IT

Back