PDA

View Full Version : Advice

deeno
08-17-2004, 01:57 AM
Hey guys

Just want to thank u all for the warm response, makes a guy feel welcome. Just a brief question for all you guys: wondering what u guy would recommend as a beginner cycle for bulking?

1. Test Enan @500 mg/ week for ten weeks

2. Deca @ 200 mg/week for 8 weeks, Dianabol, 5mg, 25-30 mg/day,week 1-4

3. Your suggestions (ie. Sust?)

Keeping in mind that there will be proper PCT, including nolva as well as HCG, as well as a sufficient diet. I am aware of the chemistry of each individual juice as well as side effects etc. etc.

Just need a brief about what you recommend and the gains (on average) that i can expect. Sometimes its better to ask someone whos actually done it rather then reading it in an article. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Mudge
08-17-2004, 07:03 AM
#1, test is best.

ZorroAzul
08-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Def. #1, but if you are inclined to do orals why don't you also throw in 3 weeks of Dbol to kick-start the cycle??

plan B, you can do test @ 400mg/week, and also shoot Deca 400mg/week. (I'd go wit this)

"Test is best" for muscle size, but my back broke out big time with only 500mg test a week, while now I am shooting 250 test (plus EQ) and I have acne under control.

and don't forget the HCG during cycle (specially with Deca)

deeno
08-17-2004, 12:07 PM
Thanks guys,

My g/f would kill me if i got deca dick. As far as acne goes, i'm prone to some acne on my back and shoulders and thats without any juice, so i figure with there'd b a lot more, but im not worried too much about it. I figure ten weeks of Test and let the acne run wild, after the ten weeks i can take care of it properly and not worry about any medication conflicting with the odd hormone levels i have in my body. Thanks for the headsup bro.

ZorroAzul
08-17-2004, 08:27 PM
deeno, you only get "whatever"-dick (deca-winny, etc) if you don't shoot test.

you can shoot Deca and even if you shutdown, the test that you will also be shooting will replace your natural test.

therefore, being prone to Acne I suggest you do as I told you, 400 deca +400 test a week 10 week cycle.

LAM
08-17-2004, 10:27 PM
200 mg of Deca a week is a waste, either bump it up to 400 mg/Wk or don't bother...

good luck

deeno
08-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the feed back

ZorroAzul, if i shoot 400 mg deca and 400 mg test / week, will this reduce the amount of acne that i would otherwise get (if on just test 500 mg)? I dont understand the science behind this bro lol If you could explain it'd b great, thanks

Mudge
08-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Even deca @ 600 a week I didn't care much for, I think it sucks, but some people love it.

Evil ANT
08-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Deca isn't doing much for me at 500 mg's a week. It's helping my joints some, but I'm not seeing any real strength gains. Strength gains for me primarily come from test and dbol, it seems. Next cycle I doubt I'll even bother with deca again.

Mudge
08-18-2004, 07:22 AM
If you want strength go with fina, I dont associate deca with strength at all, and overall its nothing special to me. I certainly enjoyed it when I needed it (accutane).

ZorroAzul
08-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Deeno, Deca has on average much less side effects than other roids, specially test. As you can see by the above posts, not many people are a fan of it, but it still remains the most popular roid for some reason.

I didn't dislike deca, but I did not eat a high-calorie diet to make it work properly, I only learned of this after the cycle was through.

400 mg deca + 400 mg test, with the correct diet and nutrition should help you put on a good amount of size, I'd say keeping 15 lbs for you being a first-timer.

deeno
08-18-2004, 05:35 PM
thanks for the input guys

i think im gonna stick test enan 500 mg for ten weeks, from what i've heard and researched it'll amount to good gains that i'll keep. Zorro, ideally i'd like to get deca but it is pretty damn expensive to get here, plus i think i can attain similar if not better results with just test on its own, providing obvious things such as training and a good diet. Especially for a first timer, its always good to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid), and when it comes to juice im still a newbie...what size syringe is used to stick test? thanks again

Mudge
08-18-2004, 05:53 PM
I pull with 20g and push with 25g. Syringes are almost always 3cc for standard stuff, you dont need 5 or 10cc, and you dont want an insulin syringe (half to 1cc).

TrojanMan60563
08-18-2004, 07:34 PM
If its your first cycle IMO your best to keep it only test. I wanted to do so much more but in reality your best just boosting your test levels.....There is plenty of time to add whatever you want to the stack. When I start up again I think I am going to just go with good ol test. After all its what makes us men!

Mudge
08-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah the dbol I could see myself doing, but deca @ 200mg why bother? When you start with test only you learn how your body reacts to the BASE of all cycles, testosterone.

Then when you add new things on your next cycle, you know what may cause you certain problems.

TrojanMan60563
08-21-2004, 08:09 PM
I agree 100% with mudge. Add the stuff one at a time so that you know whats causing what effect. If your on a cocktail of 3-4 drugs at once how are you going to figure out what caused the negative sides when they come? Try a test only cycle with 500mg of whatever test you want to use.