• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just squats, lunges and calve raises for a beginner?

Autarch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So my leg workout currently consists of squats, lunges and calve raises (doing individual raises per calve rather than both, using my weaker leg first then matching that number with my stronger leg: I want them to be even fairly soon).

Do you think that's enough legs for a beginner? I only have a flat bench with no leg extenders. Is there a way I can work my thigh biceps without special equipment?

that looks good for a beginer. You may even want to throw some straigh leg deadlifts in there for hamstring work. But, for begining you can just stick with those basics.

During straight leg deadlifts, does the leg absolutely have to remain straight? or can you have some slight bend?

I maintain a slight bend in mine.

Thanks pfunk!

I think what I was really looking for is a way to excercise the back of my legs and those deadlifts should do it.

Autarch said:
Thanks pfunk!

I think what I was really looking for is a way to excercise the back of my legs and those deadlifts should do it.

yes, another way is you can do leg curls with a dumbell squeezed between your feet, laying face down on your bench. But even that, is uneccessary. Nothing beats SLDS for the hammies.

I keep a slight bend in mine also... just a fear for my knees being locked out at that angle. I am paranoid :scared:

Back